Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
I'm only 5 miles from the new "Philadelphia Preimium Outlets" which are in ah hem, Limerick! lol I haven't been there yet, they opened right before we left for Disney and they were mobbed for the holiday season. I know we're getting a Disney outlet there come Spring!
I was just telling DH we need to go to the new outlets, see what they got. He didn't even know they existed. What can I say? Men!

I haven't been to the Lancaster outlets in about a year, I have gone to Reading outlets, but they just don't compare to Rockvale. I didn't realize they got a Disney store outlet. The only one I have ever been to was in Rohobeth when we went to OC MD. Where is it located?
I'm not really sure where it is located. I think next to Children's Place. I'll let you know. I hope to get out there on Sunday.

We went to DW this summer and ate at Bob Evans on the way out. I did see the Eagles Sport Zone which is new!
Yeah, I had to stop in there one day to get my brother's Christmas gift. Expensive. I paid like $5 for a pack of cards. I really don't think they get the concept of an outlet.