Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
Oh, that is good news. I guess I will have to make a trip out and visit my BIL. I didn't realize that a Disney outlet store was going to open at the Hershery outlets. I will put that on my list for when we go to Hershery park. I live at the other end of the state. I live in the easter suburbs of Pittsburgh. Go Steelers. My mom and I come out to Lancaster to shop at the Amish quite a bit. As soon as we move in our new house, I am planning on making a trip to get a kitchen table and chairs. Our old house had a center island and when we are renting is too small for anything so we have been eating off of a card table. I am getting anxious to make the trip and do some shopping. Oh, I will be in trouble with dh - Disney store, Pottery barn, childrens place, qvc..... I don't think I will tell him.
Too Wild! I'm also from Lanc. Co. - right on the Chester County border and I know exactly where Lincoln University is...

Disney Store outlet is the bomb! Stopped the other night on the way home from Lancaster and got matching tshirts for us FourFoxes for $3 each. Perfect for the next trip to Disney. They were $4.99 and then another 40% off. If you go to Rockvale, check out the new Steve and Barry outlet too. Lots of bargains there.