Page 197 of 334 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I did a my .02 survey today and it has not credited...the other 3 I did credited but not that one....are people having problems getting survey's to credit?

I also saw something about clearing cookies?? How do I do that??

i think i just did something really dumb. went to do a ds and an ssi survey came up. instead of doing it i closed out of it and then tried to get another ds. when i tried again there were no more options and no new surveys available. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully gf will add some new surveys as the day goes on. if not, that's okay too and whatever surveys i get today i will be happy with. good luck everyone in getting all your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Just finished a SH surevy about buying a new car. Got the thank you page and was asked to rate how enjoyable the survey was, then it came back to SR but no credit! I am hoping it will credit soon, but I am doubtful.

I am wondering if something else is going on with surveys. I finished an SSI at 1:23, also a DS after that but no credit for those at the top of the hour. Hopefully they will all show up together.
    Update: The SSI & DS credited SH nothing so I tried another and it was about conversations over the past 24 hours, and I answered all the questions and then after that it went into TV viewing and all kinds of crazy questions and then it went to a this page will not load! UGGGGHHHHHHH
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 04-18-2011 at 04:16 PM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm attempting again to start doing surveys again.

Are DSs all supposed to be crediting at the hour now?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I'm attempting again to start doing surveys again.

Are DSs all supposed to be crediting at the hour now?
    Pretty much. Some take 2 hours to credit and some don't even take an hour. So just give everything 2 hours before you try another survey of the same kind. Oh and clear cookies between the 2 SSIs and the DS and Y2C surveys
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by k_reile View Post
    I did a my .02 survey today and it has not credited...the other 3 I did credited but not that one....are people having problems getting survey's to credit?

I also saw something about clearing cookies?? How do I do that??
    I received credit yesterday but not yet today. I'm hoping it will credit on the 2nd hour.

The easiest way to clear cookies entirely is to download a program called CCleaner (totally safe) and run the cleaner whenever you need to clean them. There is a link in the tech issues section in a sticky post that will get you where you need to be.
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone else consistently get the "flag page" on SSI? Over the last month or more I seem to get more flag pages than I do actual surveys. I just got four in a row. I never actually get to enter a survey, just get the page immediately after I click on the "start survey" button.

When this first started for me, I started only taking SSI on one computer, instead of both on my laptop and desktop, in case that made a difference, but so far it doesn't seem to help.
    Kayla

i just had the weirdest thing happen on a sh. was going along answering the questions and i was about 40% finished with the survey and a page came up saying thank you and you will now be redirected back to your original survey site. did not get the yellow page that says we appreciate your time and wasn't expecting to get credit for the survey but when i looked in my history it was there. definitely made my day a whole lot better.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    Does anyone else consistently get the "flag page" on SSI? Over the last month or more I seem to get more flag pages than I do actual surveys. I just got four in a row. I never actually get to enter a survey, just get the page immediately after I click on the "start survey" button.
    seems to be something a lot of us experience from time to time. It might mean they have no surveys for your demos at that time or you have taken that survey before.

Even worse than the flag page is the blank, white screen. I got that for 4 straight days back in March and others have as well.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post

When this first started for me, I started only taking SSI on one computer, instead of both on my laptop and desktop, in case that made a difference, but so far it doesn't seem to help.
    I get them all the time. After being freaked out in the beginning about them, I've come to belive that all they mean is that you've already taken the survey it's directing you to. I just push the back button to go to another survey. Today I got 6 flag pages in the row before getting into an actual survey. It is a different way of screening you for surveys, but I guess it works.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards