|Sunshine Rewards Members Login|
Anyone got any? I am trying a new one out on saturday. I'm pretty excited and it should freeze well. I'm using pork loin instead of shoulder because that is what is taking up room in my freezer and needs to go.
CrockPot Barbecued Pulled Pork Recipe
4 pounds boneless pork shoulder
1 onion, sliced in rings
2 cups ketchup (a 24oz bottle seems to be exactly 2 cups. weird.)
1/2 cup warm water
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon gluten free Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Use a 6 quart crockpot. Trim meat, and place into your crockpot. Add sliced onion. Squeeze in 2 cups of ketchup, and then pour 1/2 cup warm water into the ketchup bottle and shake. Pour the ketchup-y water into your crock. Add vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire, Tabasco and salt.
Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or until meat shreds easily with a fork.
Serve over rice, or make sandwiches on rolls or sliced bread.
I don't remember if I posted this one after I made it but it was a hit.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Roast
* 1 (3 pound) boneless pork roast
* 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
* 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
* 1 1/2 cups chopped dried cranberries
1. Rub the pork roast on all sides with salt and pepper, and place in a slow cooker. Pour in the pineapple chunks and juice, and sprinkle in the cranberries.
2. Cover, and cook 7 hours on Low.