Page 71 of 546 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    It's different that's for sure....but so far it hasn't helped with getting a qualifying survey??

Finally looked like I got into one and it now says "sorry we are having technical difficulties, please try later" ugggg!!
    Certainly is different. Didnt help me either. Got the technical difficutlies error too. This is getting very frustrating. Now with the bonus survey incentive, it is hard to get one. I try everyone in my house and at all times of the day and nothing for the last 2 days.

Yea...got in pretty quick this morning to one about wine...well ACTUALLY I wasn't getting in real quick so when my dad came in to visit for breakfast I told him I'd go start cooking if he'd sit down and he got RIGHT into a survey...so 50 year old men may have better odds if you have any of them around...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

This new way of doing the surveys is going to take some getting used to for me.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Since I probably won't get credit for the bookstore one since it didn't go back to sunshine...
    I took another...
    BEWARE the PAWSPOT survey... or non survey I should say... the survey took me to the sign up page... stupid me signed up... then it said I finished the survey (of course it didn't take me back to sunshine...so I won't get paid for this one either)... and I bet I could have done this for money...wasted sign up...

Faith
    off to try another survey...
    I got this one too...ugh.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Okay, I am so irritated! I just took the baked beans one and it did not take me back to the sunshine page. I ended up on the Greenfield page and it did not record it. This is after going through various sites and being redirected numerous times. I think I am one of the rare ones that had an easier time qualifying before this new way of doing the surveys.

I'm frustrated but I will try again.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

I didn't get credit for yesterdays survey either - just the weekend??

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by 2mickeys1minnie View Post
    I didn't get credit for yesterdays survey either - just the weekend??
    Yesterday's haven't been posted yet. Greenfield didn't have them online when Tricia was pulling the survey credits. Keep being patient.
    Sunshine Rewards

It took me a while this morning to get a survey to go through. The first was was about "On the Border" and I didn't get re-routed. The window just closed. Got about 1/2 way through a cell phone one and it decided I didn't qualify.

Finally got one from JD Power and Assoc. Which was a very interesting survey.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Quote Originally Posted by tweety129s View Post
    It took me a while this morning to get a survey to go through. The first was was about "On the Border" and I didn't get re-routed. .
    I got that one too and didn't get rerouted. I was not happy at all.

This morning I got the baked beans one, but I did get back to SR.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I just got the strangest survey. It looped me back to the do you agree to tell the whole truth side like 4 times. Anyone else have this?

Kim