Page 447 of 546 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

For anyone who gets offered to watch the 43 minute tv show episode again, after completing and getting credit (can't name names, but I think we all know...) there are different commercials...that is what they are asking questions on. So you don't have to back out thinking you already did it. That is if you want to sit through watching again!

*Getting offered the survey on a different day I mean...having used same email/personal info so greenfield is offering to you so ok.
    Last edited by cglaura; 05-09-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: clarification.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

deana - did you try to take another survey? i'm really sorry that you are having problems with surveys - i can totally empathize with you. try to stay positive and have a great weekend.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Ugh! I just did a really long survery about healthcare and hospitals. I got to the end and it didn't take me back to the Congrats page (only a white page that said thank you for taking the survey... nothing to click, no way to go back to SR, nothing). Guess that was a waste of time!

I think I just took the shortest survey ever. Asked me if I had a security system, I responded no, Asked me what kind of system I had, I clicked none. And then it thanked me for taking the survey!! No options left for me!! It's nice to get a short one especially after taking ones that don't credit and are really long!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I think I just took the shortest survey ever. Asked me if I had a security system, I responded no, Asked me what kind of system I had, I clicked none. And then it thanked me for taking the survey!! No options left for me!! It's nice to get a short one especially after taking ones that don't credit and are really long!!

I just got that one too and answered the same way. I love those! I had many long ones this week too, but I'll take anything that I can qualify for!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedale3 View Post
    Ugh! I just did a really long survery about healthcare and hospitals. I got to the end and it didn't take me back to the Congrats page (only a white page that said thank you for taking the survey... nothing to click, no way to go back to SR, nothing). Guess that was a waste of time!
    That's weird bc I took the hospital one this morning and got the congrats screen just fine.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got this one too and I answered the same way and was in shock when I got the "congratulations page". Wow!

I got this one too today. I love short and easy ones!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    deana - did you try to take another survey? i'm really sorry that you are having problems with surveys - i can totally empathize with you. try to stay positive and have a great weekend.
    Just noticed that you posted to me yesterday.... Yes, I did qualify for another survey about an hour later...from what I remember it wasn't too long either, just average. Got one today as well. Thanks for asking and have a great weekend too!!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I hope I get that one!!!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards