Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Credits Chat Thread!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    If you look at the page to click through to get to WW, it *now* states "You must play at least one game or we will lose this offer."
    Thanks........I told you I was dense.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thanks........I told you I was dense.
    I didn't know where it was either Pat! Thanks for asking!

I'd be more than happy to play tonight when I get home! Hope that helps?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I'm in the exact same boat, wasn't there last night and now I'm at work. So I plan to download it at home and play a few games. Hopefully that will work!
    Look for an email with a link to the site. I did the offer last night.....received credit...I did play a game but I got an email this morning asking what game I was going to play today!

Hello! This is my first time doing Crazy Credits. Most of mine have been crediting but not all. Do you have to place an order to receive the York Photo one? That is what I am guessing. I will have to remember to upload pics at home tonight. Also, I did not download a game yet on WW but plan to try and remember to do that tonight from (can't download at work!).

does anyone know what i should do if i have proof (confirmation e-mail) i completed an offer but didn't get credit for it at the top of the hour?

Quote Originally Posted by bellastella227 View Post
    Hello! This is my first time doing Crazy Credits. Most of mine have been crediting but not all. Do you have to place an order to receive the York Photo one? That is what I am guessing. I will have to remember to upload pics at home tonight. Also, I did not download a game yet on WW but plan to try and remember to do that tonight from (can't download at work!).
    Be sure that you click on our link and start over from scratch if you decide to do York Photo on another computer. The way that the offers work is that when you click on them, they set a cookie. Then when you complete the offer, the site looks for that cookie to see who to give credit to.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    does anyone know what i should do if i have proof (confirmation e-mail) i completed an offer but didn't get credit for it at the top of the hour?
    I don;t think that there is anything that you can do. Sometimes things will credit later, the 2nd hour and sometimes it is a manual credit and can take up to 14 days, although if that is the case during crazy credits, Tricia will do them throughout the contest.

Mods feel free to correct me if I am wrong
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    I don;t think that there is anything that you can do. Sometimes things will credit later, the 2nd hour and sometimes it is a manual credit and can take up to 14 days, although if that is the case during crazy credits, Tricia will do them throughout the contest.

Mods feel free to correct me if I am wrong
    thanks i'll try to be a little more patient

I'm getting an error on the 8 Budget Friendly Recipes offer. I put in my email address, choose an offer, click continue and it just sits there on the same page and puts up an error message on the status bar.

Anyone else?
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I can never get FastWeb to credit for me...I tried again, I sure hope it does!! I also tried the Globalnet Panel...we'll see! Fingers crossed! I love crazy credits!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800