Page 26 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    I know about that one! I took it about a week ago, and have been getting the same questions every day; and about TV shows watched, a certain magazine read, etc - I keep getting these same questions over and over and then it will say, no surveys sorry! Until yesterday, I got something else - probably today I will get those questions again.
    I keep getting the shampoo/toothpaste/deodorant one each time I go on. I haven't gotten it yet, but the survey doesn't like my answers. However, each time I go to OTX I get this same one, and each time I give them the same answers. Then it takes me to a TV one. I'm afraid to go any further because I've done one on sports a week or two ago. The funny thing is, it could be for something entirely different. But once stung, always cautious.

It seems to me that each survey company has a stock way of starting their surveys. Even though it looks familiar, it could lead you to something else. I am well aware of this, but at this point, I am also fearful of even trying. Therefore, I have not gotten credit for OTX in two days. I just wish the surveys were numbered so we could keep track and check them off. Perhaps they are and I'm just not noticing? However, at the beginning, I check off all the surveys I've done in the last 3 months. So what does it give me? All the surveys I've checked off. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I keep getting the shampoo/toothpaste/deodorant one each time I go on. I haven't gotten it yet, but the survey doesn't like my answers. However, each time I go to OTX I get this same one, and each time I give them the same answers. Then it takes me to a TV one. I'm afraid to go any further because I've done one on sports a week or two ago. The funny thing is, it could be for something entirely different. But once stung, always cautious.

It seems to me that each survey company has a stock way of starting their surveys. Even though it looks familiar, it could lead you to something else. I am well aware of this, but at this point, I am also fearful of even trying. Therefore, I have not gotten credit for OTX in two days. I just wish the surveys were numbered so we could keep track and check them off. Perhaps they are and I'm just not noticing? However, at the beginning, I check off all the surveys I've done in the last 3 months. So what does it give me? All the surveys I've checked off. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!
    Oh this is hilarious and so true! I've also check off all surveys taken and I still keep getting the Shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant one, the movie one and the football one. I haven't been able to qualify for one yet today, there is nothing available at all and it seems like we are all getting offered the same ones over and over.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

is anyone having crediting issues today? i took my survey got all the way to the "thank you " page. and now over 2 hours later i haven't gotten credit yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lorisnuts View Post
    is anyone having crediting issues today? i took my survey got all the way to the "thank you " page. and now over 2 hours later i haven't gotten credit yet.
    Took mine a half hr ago and already got credit. Cool
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

not today i haven't but in the past i had a lot of crediting problems. did you clean out all your cookies before you started your survey and do you remember which thank you page you got - the thank you for doing the survey as we appreciate your participation or the thank you you don't qualify for any surveys today. also, have you tried to take another survey since you haven't been credited for the first one. try that and see what happens. i can truly empathize with what you are going thru as you are not alone - keep trying and keep smiling - it will all work out in the end.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Oh this is hilarious and so true! I've also check off all surveys taken and I still keep getting the Shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant one, the movie one and the football one. I haven't been able to qualify for one yet today, there is nothing available at all and it seems like we are all getting offered the same ones over and over.
    I keep getting the shampoo/toothpaste deordoant one too, although I've never taken the survey, it always boots me out. There doesn't seem to be any way on OTX to "pass" on a survey though unless you close the window and enter your info all over at which point the same one comes up. I always have to keep going on that one just to get booted out just to get another one. There should be a better way!
    Tonight I got a good one on movies that was not too long and was interesting. I did get credit about an hour later too so that is good. It's a bummer when you get through and then don't get credit.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I keep getting the shampoo/toothpaste deordoant one too, although I've never taken the survey, it always boots me out. There doesn't seem to be any way on OTX to "pass" on a survey though unless you close the window and enter your info all over at which point the same one comes up. I always have to keep going on that one just to get booted out just to get another one. There should be a better way!
    Tonight I got a good one on movies that was not too long and was interesting. I did get credit about an hour later too so that is good. It's a bummer when you get through and then don't get credit.

I just got a movie one and when it went to show me a clip or preview or some type of video, it booted me out. Trying all over again!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I finally got one to post for me!!! it started out as a toothpaste one but proceeded to commercials. actually a interesting one.

I took a survey yesterday, waited a few hours and didn't get the credit. So I cleared cookies and took another one and received credit. I guess I will clear cookies everytime!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    I took a survey yesterday, waited a few hours and didn't get the credit. So I cleared cookies and took another one and received credit. I guess I will clear cookies everytime!
    Definetly do as they are tracked by cookies. Older cookies will override newer cookies and thus you won't receive credit. Glad you got credit today
    Sunshine Rewards