Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Trip Reports > General Trip Reports

Old 03-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Assistant to the Manager of Sunshine Rewards

Default Viva Las Vegas!

It's not much of a trip report, but it is a picture of Downtown. We had a blast both on the strip and downtown--although they are VERY different.

Here we are in front of the Golden Nugget. We had dinner there at a fancy steakhouse using Landry's Gift Cards.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Great picture! Do they still have that lit up canopy downtown with the light show at night? As you can tell, it's been a good long while since I was in Vegas.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:03 PM
I just want to buy Disney stuff!
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: As many of us know Carla is an amazing cake designer. One day as I was looking at all of her cakes on Facebook I came across the cake pops that she makes. Because I was doing the favors for my nephew's upcoming rehearsal lunch, I decided I would love to h 
Total Awards: 1

Great picture!! Glad you all had a great time!
Old 03-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: Lisa M I think would be a great recipient of this award...with everything she is going through now and still onboard SR giving advice and helping. 

You look as if you were having the time of your life! It's good to see others happy and enjoying life!

We stayed at the Golden Nugget a few years ago! It's awesome and simply beautiful!
Old 03-20-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm flattered for some weird reason.
Awards Showcase
Share the Sunshine: This award is given to a member of the Sunshine Rewards community for helping other members with Sunshine Rewards issues. - Issue reason: As a moderator, Hedy usually stays quietly in the background. If there is a problem, she just fixes it. For example, everytime I use photobucket to download a picture, I can never get the size right. I usually just ask for a mod's help. Within minutes, my 

Ooh, I love the Nugget. I'll have to give downtown another try this time (as I'm legal now, LOL).

Follow Wdwnotjustkids on Twitter
Old 03-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Assistant to the Manager of Sunshine Rewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
You look as if you were having the time of your life! It's good to see others happy and enjoying life!

Cindy and I dragged our husband around like you wouldn't believe. We were laughing and giggling like school girls and they just thought that we were insane. (Like when we saw Bette Midler) But we really did have fun. Cindy isn't too keen on going back, but I would go back in a minute!!
Old 03-20-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm flattered for some weird reason.
Awards Showcase
Share the Sunshine: This award is given to a member of the Sunshine Rewards community for helping other members with Sunshine Rewards issues. - Issue reason: As a moderator, Hedy usually stays quietly in the background. If there is a problem, she just fixes it. For example, everytime I use photobucket to download a picture, I can never get the size right. I usually just ask for a mod's help. Within minutes, my 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
Cindy and I dragged our husband around like you wouldn't believe. We were laughing and giggling like school girls and they just thought that we were insane. (Like when we saw Bette Midler) But we really did have fun. Cindy isn't too keen on going back, but I would go back in a minute!!

Follow Wdwnotjustkids on Twitter
Old 03-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've never been but I want to go so badly. Maybe Mike and I will make it next year for a weekend.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:33 PM
I'm a Sunshine Rewards Junkie

Oh man, this thread just got me soo excited for our trip. We will be in Vegas April 4th-6th, and I can't wait!!! Were going with a group of friends, and I look at it as an excuse to act my age for ONE (just one) weekend. Thanks for posting the pic Tricia, you just reminded me of how fun and silly things can get in Vegas!!!