Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Member Chatter > Family Issues

Old 12-20-2011, 11:31 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: Lisa M I think would be a great recipient of this award...with everything she is going through now and still onboard SR giving advice and helping. 
Total Awards: 1

Default Just wanted to share...

This is our family Christmas card picture. This was taken last Christmas Eve and I loved it so much that I used it for our Christmas cards this year. This is my entire family including my one grand daughter. My kids couldn't believe I was mailing out pics of them in their PJs. LOL.

Merry Christmas!

Do you have a Christmas pic to share?
Old 12-21-2011, 12:28 AM
Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Good looking family.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:12 AM
Sunshine Ashleigh

Great Picture! You have a beautiful family.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:15 AM
We plan to eat and drink around the world

I LOVE it! I was just watching the Today Show this morning and they had a woman on that sews costumes for her family every year to use as their Christmas card and no one knows what the theme will be each year until they open up the card. They are all adults too and it was funny they interviewed one of the newer Son-in-laws and he said, "if you give me a cookie with a Hershey Kiss in it and a couple of beers, I'll dress up in anything!" This year's theme was the Mom and Dad as Mr. & Mrs. Claus and their adult kids with husbands where all reindeer with one of them having to wear a big red nose for Rudolph. I think your picture is great, you should make it a tradition and do it every year!

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

SUPER MEMBER SINCE 1/2/2007 AND 6x SUPER MEMBER PLUS
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2011, 08:37 AM
Assistant to the Manager of Sunshine Rewards

We just used our family picture from pirate night on the Dream for our card (with Pirate Mickey!). Not nearly as creative as yours. I struggle all year long with the pictures because every year since Jillian was born we have made a calendar with the kids' pictures for every month. It's harder than it sounds to try to find pictures from the last year that match every month!! Especially when the kids don't dress up and celebrate as many holidays anymore.

Now I want Christmas PJs!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 10:55 AM
I'm flattered for some weird reason.
Awards Showcase
Share the Sunshine: This award is given to a member of the Sunshine Rewards community for helping other members with Sunshine Rewards issues. - Issue reason: As a moderator, Hedy usually stays quietly in the background. If there is a problem, she just fixes it. For example, everytime I use photobucket to download a picture, I can never get the size right. I usually just ask for a mod's help. Within minutes, my 

Aww! My "Christmas card pic" that was sent to my aunt & godmom was me at Stonehenge. I'm hoping I can get the kittens to pose in their ties (or even their santa hats) for pics.

Follow Wdwnotjustkids on Twitter
Old 12-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Love it! The few cards that I still send are just generic.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:04 PM
All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Lisa, I love your family picture! You have a beautiful family! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: Lisa M I think would be a great recipient of this award...with everything she is going through now and still onboard SR giving advice and helping. 

Thanks guys! I love it. LOL. My three boys all have girlfriends this year so I'm gonna have a set for them too this year.

Pam that's a great idea but I can't sew. Wish I could I would to do something like that. Sounds so fun.

Tricia, last year I made a family calendar for the first time and it came out beautifully. I gave them to family for Christmas and I got so many compliments. I'm gonna do one for this year but they will have to get them after Christmas. I'm running late. LOL. I'm ordering them from Vista Print again.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:44 PM
We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
Thanks guys! I love it. LOL. My three boys all have girlfriends this year so I'm gonna have a set for them too this year.

Pam that's a great idea but I can't sew. Wish I could I would to do something like that. Sounds so fun.

Tricia, last year I made a family calendar for the first time and it came out beautifully. I gave them to family for Christmas and I got so many compliments. I'm gonna do one for this year but they will have to get them after Christmas. I'm running late. LOL. I'm ordering them from Vista Print again.
No need to know how to sew...find a different color P.J. theme every year?

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

SUPER MEMBER SINCE 1/2/2007 AND 6x SUPER MEMBER PLUS