Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Get Fit > Excercise and Strength Training

Old 08-05-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm a Sunshine Rewards Junkie

Default August 5

1 Mile: 8:37

I also took the kids and dog for a walk last night. It was 1 mile, but I'm not counting it on my ticker since it was *really* slow. The DD's (ages 6 & 8) were lollygagging and the dog is a 9 year old Rottie so she takes very leisurely walks these days. When I got home, DH asked how well Maggie (the dog) held up. I told him that she wasn't even interested in all of the rabbits we'd seen. He said he wasn't surprised since he took her on a 1.2 mile walk earlier!

Now, I'm off to the mall for some BTS shopping. That will make me and my wallet lighter.

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2011, 12:12 PM
I just want to buy Disney stuff!
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: As many of us know Carla is an amazing cake designer. One day as I was looking at all of her cakes on Facebook I came across the cake pops that she makes. Because I was doing the favors for my nephew's upcoming rehearsal lunch, I decided I would love to h 
Total Awards: 1

Good job! Yeah, I have 7 and 3 year old that we "walk" with but I don't add it into my totals. I'm sure the dog was tired last night!!

I got in my 6 miles this morning so I'm 35.5/35 for my goal this week. Had to go get my haircut (love a good haircut!!) and I'll get my strength training in this afternoon. Looks like it's going to be another 110 degree day so indoors it is!
Old 08-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Last night was a cardio night. 70 minutes of biking and gliding/running (what does an elliptical do?)

I was able to add 11 miles to my ticker.

weights 1/4
gym visits 2/4
Old 08-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: As many of us know Carla is an amazing cake designer. One day as I was looking at all of her cakes on Facebook I came across the cake pops that she makes. Because I was doing the favors for my nephew's upcoming rehearsal lunch, I decided I would love to h 

I got in 6 miles of interval training this morning before going to the movies. I made it to 41.5 miles this week- thought about slacking since I met my goal, but since we'll be at DL next week I figured it wouldn't hurt . I only got in 2/3 strength training this week- need to work on that! Have a great weekend!!
Old 08-06-2011, 04:51 PM

Default August 6

1 mile: 8:28

Tomorrow will be very tough to get a run in...I just have to remind myself that it is only 10 minutes!

Old 08-07-2011, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
1 mile: 8:28

Tomorrow will be very tough to get a run in...I just have to remind myself that it is only 10 minutes!
I did it...sort of...

1 mile: 10:35

Well, I can't really call it a "run". I opted to take it easier today, going at a slower pace, but I bumped up the resistance. I got up at 7am to get the kids and I ready for church. Then it's back home by 11 (hopefully) to catch a quick nap before leaving for work at 2pm. I won't get home until 5am at the earliest and then I have to work at 2:30pm tomorrow too. Tomorrow might be harder to get the "run" in, but I just have to keep telling myself "It's only TEN minutes".

Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Awards Showcase

We have a lot to get done today so I got up earlier and did my 6 miles before getting the kids up. Glad to have it out of the way!
Old 08-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was able to get in 4.5 miles on the bike yesterday and an arm % ab workout on the weights.

2/4 - weights
3/4 - gym visits
Old 08-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Soaking Up the Sunshine

how did you get all of those cool tracker things at the bottom of your posts? and the box that shows how much you have made on sunshine rewards thus far?
Old 08-08-2011, 01:13 PM

Default August 8

1 Mile: 8:34

My knee and hip were acting up really bad when I got home from work this morning. I took some ibuprofen which cut the pain down to tolerable so I am grateful that I was even able to complete a mile. I'm pretty excited about my time. Hopefully I will have an easy night at work tonight so that I am not too sore tomorrow.

"I owe, I owe...it's off to work I go!"....Have a great day!

Sponsored Links