Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Member Chatter > Family Issues

Old 02-22-2011, 09:01 PM
I'm a Sunshine Rewards Junkie

I totally love these products and could see myself buying some. I especially liked the variety of lined baskets. They are hard to come by sometimes, so this was of great interest to me.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:04 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master

thanks, barb as hedy said, i'm a bag hag, so all of the stuff appeals to me, so that's what got me interested in the company. anyone else? good or bad, let me have it!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 12:20 AM
I Know My Sunshine Rewards!

I could see myself buying something out of the catalog. I love my bags, but these are really not my style for everyday use. However, I would love to use them for overnight bags.

Old 02-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master

thanks i saw a couple of cute overnight bags in there too! i really do loooove purses and bags, i'm ashamed to tell y'all how many i own, lol.

Old 02-24-2011, 12:15 PM
Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

In general I run from parties that sell things. I just don't like the idea of going and feeling forced to buy something that I really don't need or want. If you have a large network of people and feel they wouldn't feel the way I do then go for it.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:25 PM
is there something in the water??

Some of the stuff is really cute, but for me I don't know that I would want to go to a bunch of 'bag' parties. I much rather the edible or kitchen 'useful' stuff.

Also I have been to a dove party (thought, what kind of stuff could they possibly have...) well yummy stuff. The mousse is too die for as well as truffle brownie mix. Fun party to go to, taste test and a treat yourself

Sunshine Rewards
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master

well, guys, i took the plunge and did an online Thirty-One catalog party, it ends wednesday, and i have to say, i'm disappointed in the outcome thus far. there is still hope i'll get another order or two, but i don't think they'll be enough to get me to my goal. i wanted to have at least $500 in orders, and i'm at $361 right now. my neighbor keeps saying she's going to order, and keeps asking me tons of questions about products, but hasn't ordered anything, even after i ordered a pair of silpada earrings from her i can't even wear. yes, i'm sort of annoyed about that. i don't mind at all if a person doesn't want to order, it's the jerking me around and getting my hopes up that is irritating.
i have busted my behind to get orders, both online and offline, and, at this point, i just want wednesday to hurry up and get here, lol, so it can be over. just needed to vent. i feel a little better now.