Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Member Chatter > Scrapbooking

Old 09-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: Lisa M I think would be a great recipient of this award...with everything she is going through now and still onboard SR giving advice and helping. 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
I'll have to look for the one on 290 as it would be closer than Clearlake. I do hate how they jack up the price but sometimes I have to give in and go because they are the only ones that have that special thing - like the LSU 12x12 paper I picked up back home. The store was ok not great but they had that.

I did hit Hobby Lobby and got both sticker letters and some chipboard letters.
I know what you mean about the speciality papers. There are a couple of stores I order from that don't participate in affiliate programs but they have everything you can imagine!! I mean everything!! I hate the idea of not getting credit for shopping but they have what I need.

I always catch Hobby Lobby when they have the 50% off scrapbooking sale.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:20 AM
Can I join the SR nerd club?
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: I would like to nomimnate Marilyn (Sunni) for the Sunshine Rewards Forum, Friend in Need Award.

Marilyn (Sunni) is a ray of sunchine on the SR Forum. She always remembers everyone's birthday or special event and is often the first to post a birthday gr 

Cate and Lisa...you must have some great shops for scraping materials because of your huge city. I have never heard of the Hobby Lobby. We have a few small scrapebook stores here and there...plus AC Moore, Michaels, Joanne's.

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
Cate and Lisa...you must have some great shops for scraping materials because of your huge city. I have never heard of the Hobby Lobby. We have a few small scrapebook stores here and there...plus AC Moore, Michaels, Joanne's.
Hobby Lobby is basically a larger Michael's. My aunt took me to a store in Eastern Ohio (I think) that is very similar but I can't think of the name of it. I'll have to see if I can find a price sticker or my credit card statement from January.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:30 AM
I Know My Sunshine Rewards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
I'll have to look for the one on 290 as it would be closer than Clearlake. I do hate how they jack up the price but sometimes I have to give in and go because they are the only ones that have that special thing - like the LSU 12x12 paper I picked up back home. The store was ok not great but they had that.

I did hit Hobby Lobby and got both sticker letters and some chipboard letters.
There is also a nice one in The Woodlands. It's on the feeder on the east side of 45 just past the mall. It is more expensive than the chain stores but it had a nice selection the last time I was there.

Your pages are cute. I haven't scrapped in forever but ya'll are making me want to get back into it! I may have to do some SR shopping for scrap book supplies.

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
Old 09-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: Lisa M I think would be a great recipient of this award...with everything she is going through now and still onboard SR giving advice and helping. 

Quote:
Sunni,

Yes, Hobby Lobby is fantastic! They always run a 50% sale and thats when I stack up on a lot of things. They are MUCH cheaper than Michaels!! Joanns has more online than in their stores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
There is also a nice one in The Woodlands. It's on the feeder on the east side of 45 just past the mall. It is more expensive than the chain stores but it had a nice selection the last time I was there.

Your pages are cute. I haven't scrapped in forever but ya'll are making me want to get back into it! I may have to do some SR shopping for scrap book supplies.
It's call Lonestar scrapbook. I always pass it when we take Keyera to/from school but I've never been. I do subscribe to their site and they send me coupons and sale notices. They just recently started selling some of their items online, but they are quite expensive.

I always say I'm gonna stop by there but haven't as of yet.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:44 AM
Can I join the SR nerd club?
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: I would like to nomimnate Marilyn (Sunni) for the Sunshine Rewards Forum, Friend in Need Award.

Marilyn (Sunni) is a ray of sunchine on the SR Forum. She always remembers everyone's birthday or special event and is often the first to post a birthday gr 

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
Sunni,

Yes, Hobby Lobby is fantastic! They always run a 50% sale and thats when I stack up on a lot of things. They are MUCH cheaper than Michaels!! Joanns has more online than in their stores.

I like cheaper...lol....but good quality. Yes, I have ordered a lot from Joann's. I just keep plugging away ....trying to get the materials that I need. It certainly takes awhile to get your stoick up and running

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase

Quote:
I like cheaper...lol....but good quality. Yes, I have ordered a lot from Joann's. I just keep plugging away ....trying to get the materials that I need. It certainly takes awhile to get your stoick up and running
Oh trust me, I love great quality!! It's the same stuff as Michaels. Actually, they offer more than Michaels. So I stock up as well when they have a sale.

I have so much stock, now I need to try and use it. I've finally got my desk all organized and pretty but I haven't put it to use as of yet.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
Oh trust me, I love great quality!! It's the same stuff as Michaels. Actually, they offer more than Michaels. So I stock up as well when they have a sale.

I have so much stock, now I need to try and use it. I've finally got my desk all organized and pretty but I haven't put it to use as of yet.
I just got a desk yesterday. Well it was a desk we had in Mike's play room that wasn't really being used for anything other than crumpled receipts so we cleaned it and I have taken over. I'll have to post the photo later of my new workspace.