Sunshine Rewards Forum Sunshine Rewards Members Login

Join Sunshine Rewards

Go Back   Sunshine Rewards Forum > Member Chatter > Scrapbooking

Old 02-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Sunshine Rewards Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
Thanks, will do. That should help me in deciding on what I need. In fact, I was planning on stopping by our local craft store tomorrow as they have them for 2 for 89.99 this week. That's not as cheap as 29.99, the price I paid the day after Thanksgiving, but it's okay.
I can't figure out how to make the very detailed die cuts . I guess it will come with practice. Does anyone know what settings I should put the machine on for cardstock, and for regular thin paper?

Yup, those prices are great. I inquired about when the sale was till, and they said that it is till their stock runs out.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: Lisa M I think would be a great recipient of this award...with everything she is going through now and still onboard SR giving advice and helping. 
Total Awards: 1

Sorry, as mine is still in the box. Are there any instructions included?
Old 02-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master

Quote:
Sorry, as mine is still in the box. Are there any instructions included?
Yes. I don't like to read instructions , but I do have the manual with me right now.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Brand New Here

I just ordered the Cricut Expressions..cant wait to get it Im just starting out on the scrapbooking thing.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase
Friend in Need Award: This award winner has given of themself to a friend in need in the Sunshine Rewards community. - Issue reason: Lisa M I think would be a great recipient of this award...with everything she is going through now and still onboard SR giving advice and helping. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeNcee View Post
I just ordered the Cricut Expressions..cant wait to get it Im just starting out on the scrapbooking thing.
Oh, you are gonna love scrapping, as for the Cricut, I've yet to use mine so I can't comment on it, but I'm sure we are gonna love it!

Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 05-11-2010 at 09:15 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, you are gonna love scrapping, as for the Cricut, I've yet to use mine so I can't comment on it, but I'm sure we are gonna love it!
Finally took this out of the box today and I love it!!! It's been sitting in the corner for 2 1/2 years now, unopened and abandoned. I must admit I felt a little overwhelmed about the "machine" but it's very very simple and lots of fun. I purchased a lot cartridges on National Scrapbooking Day, so I said I might as well pull it out.

I cut out a few letters and pictures for the girls to use, but hopefully, I'll start scrapping again soon. For now though, it's sitting really pretty on my desk. LOL. I can't image what all the Cricut Expression can do if this regular Cricut can do all of what I learned today. I'm quite impressed.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Sunshine Rewards Master

Quote:
Finally took this out of the box today and I love it!!! It's been sitting in the corner for 2 1/2 years now, unopened and abandoned. I must admit I felt a little overwhelmed about the "machine" but it's very very simple and lots of fun. I purchased a lot cartridges on National Scrapbooking Day, so I said I might as well pull it out.

I cut out a few letters and pictures for the girls to use, but hopefully, I'll start scrapping again soon. For now though, it's sitting really pretty on my desk. LOL. I can't image what all the Cricut Expression can do if this regular Cricut can do all of what I learned today. I'm quite impressed.
Good job Lisa! There are many different things that you can do with a Cricut. I love using my Expression to make different projects. Some cartridges are easier to use then others. My newest cartridge is the Create a Critter, and I so enjoy it. Have fun with all of your projects, and getting caught up with all of your pictures.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
Good job Lisa! There are many different things that you can do with a Cricut. I love using my Expression to make different projects. Some cartridges are easier to use then others. My newest cartridge is the Create a Critter, and I so enjoy it. Have fun with all of your projects, and getting caught up with all of your pictures.
It's so good so see you in the forum again. I've truly missed you. Have you been doing much scrapping? I saw the create a critter and it looks quite intense. LOL.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:37 AM
Sunshine Rewards Master

Quote:
It's so good so see you in the forum again. I've truly missed you. Have you been doing much scrapping? I saw the create a critter and it looks quite intense. LOL.
Not much scrapping, but more into cards. I have alot to catch up on, so I am taking things slow . At my rate, I will be putting together my daughters elementary pictures when she graduates .

I think Create a Critter is the easiest cart for layering. I highly recommend it. I like the cutsy look.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:08 AM
Sunshine Rewards Master
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
Not much scrapping, but more into cards. I have alot to catch up on, so I am taking things slow . At my rate, I will be putting together my daughters elementary pictures when she graduates .

I think Create a Critter is the easiest cart for layering. I highly recommend it. I like the cutsy look.

I understand about being behind. I'm hoping to really get caught up around here this Summer. My family doesn't want me to take anymore pics of them because they say they never see them anymore. Now that's an incentive to get things completed because I can't live without my camera! LOL.