Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In Styler

DD is trying her instyler as we speak! So far she really likes it! I'm going to check out Sally Beauty Supply right now, thanks! I give the Instyler up!

Am I missing something, I looked for the In Styler and couldn't find it. I looked alphabetically and looked under the category As Seen On TV.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Head View Post
    Am I missing something, I looked for the In Styler and couldn't find it. I looked alphabetically and looked under the category As Seen On TV.
    I hope you were able to find the In Styler. It is on page 2 of the As Seen on TV Offer category.

Is there anymore feedback on this one? I'd love to know how it's working for those of you who ordered.
    Angie

I don't know what was wrong with my search skills. Yes I did find it. I just ordered it this week. I will let you know what I think of it when I get it.

My daughter and i use the Instyler and we LOVE it. We have very thick, wavy, curly hair and this is the only "flat iron" that straightens our hair. I don't know if it would be good for shorter hair, the barrel is large.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been considering this as well. Am I right that it does straightening as well as big waves?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I received it really fast. It said I would get it in 4 - 6 weeks and it only took 1 week. I need to play with it more, because it doesn't seem to act any different than my curling iron. All I have done is curl my hair under and done a flip. I want to try to give my hair volume at the roots and I haven't tried that yet.

any more reviews on this? i desperately need something to straighten my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    any more reviews on this? i desperately need something to straighten my hair.
    Why don't you check out Haircarediscounters, they have some really good ones that are a lot cheaper and have fantastic reviews.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

thanks cindy, i'll do that! you're a life (and money) saver!

ETA: eek! only 8 results for flat-iron, and wow are they out of my price range! lol, maybe i'm not searching correctly.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 08-29-2009 at 10:45 PM.