Page 148 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Frustrating night!

Did a Livesample that said it was an 18 minute survey on the front page, and then 15 minutes on the first page of the survey- It took an hour and 20 minutes! At least it credited . . .

Then I did a Greenfield that took a half hour, doing a survey on electronics shopping at best buy, apple, amazon, target and walmart, got to the end and the usual final classification questions, and then I get a page that just says "Terminated" I hold out hope it still credits but I have my doubts . . .
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

What I am having issues with, is getting surveys Univox, get to the end of survey, that works the whole way through it with no issues, then error page and no credit. At times Live with PSB movies, states 15 minutes, which is rather long survey, so it takes longer to do, I did one this am took about 18 minutes does not get the screen to rate the survey so I knew it would not work, and sure enough got a incomplete screen. The last couple of days have been tough to get through them and not have errors. It like you complete then they say, no reward this time for you.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Just finished DS on gyms and workout got

Terminated

too many of these, not acceptable

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

This morning I did a RFG2 survey for .75. It credited at .75 normally, but my RFG .50 survey is crossed off on SR instead of RFG2. Rather strange. Tried to do a regular RFG this afternoon. It was almost 30 minutes long and froze at the wrap up questions. Tried to resend it, copy the link, etc, but to no avail. Not sure if it froze because the .50 was crossed off, or just did it for no reason at all. Sigh....
    Last edited by spring; 09-18-2014 at 09:32 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    This morning I did a LiveSample 2 survey for .75. It credited at .75 normally, but my LiveSample .50 survey is crossed offon SR instead of LiveSample 2. Rather strange. Tried to do a regular LiveSample this afternoon. It was almost 30 minutes long and froze at the wrap up questions. Tried to resend it, copy the link, etc, but to no avail. Not sure if it froze because the .50 was crossed off, or just did it for no reason at all. Sigh....
    Is Live have another survey, that you are talking about LS 2, where is that? I looked and I do not see anything about that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Just finished DS on gyms and workout got

Terminated

too many of these, not acceptable
    Ugh, I just got the exact same thing. Stay away from this survey!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Is Live have another survey, that you are talking about LS 2, where is that? I looked and I do not see anything about that.

Jtowner
    No, nothing new, just put in wrong name of surveys. It was RFG 1&2. I guess that's how frustrated I was getting. I put away surveys for the day and took a nice long walk. Feeling much, much better!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I know how you feel, I started to learn to walk away and come back later in the day. Thanks for clearing that up.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Completed an RFG1 survey on fiber supplements, got through all the final classification questions, and instead of the success screen showing donated meals I got and invalid FTP message, so I refreshed and got "Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey. " My interest was in completing in in exchange for the $0.50, not for your thanks!
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Spent 30 mins on a Global about payment systems, on line banking, etc and a the end
    Thanks for your participation. Unfortunately, your profile does not match the requirement of this survey

not right that they get all the answers and I end up wasting 1/2 hour of my time