Thread: GF and Global

Default GF and Global

Anyone notice GF is now crediting 7 or 8 minutes after the hour, it has the last 2 days for me. Also that Global no longer has the ?ds page, just takes me into a survey, it did credit. Anyone else get the same thing as me?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Anyone notice GF is now crediting 7 or 8 minutes after the hour, it has the last 2 days for me. Also that Global no longer has the ?ds page, just takes me into a survey, it did credit. Anyone else get the same thing as me?

Jtowner
    no experience with GF, only 4 DS and 0 SM the whole month of August.

have noticed the same with Global.

Thanks Scard, did you try GF today, I had several options, which I have not had in a while. Did you ever change the email you use, I know Trish told us before not to, then she said when we had all of those issues, to go ahead and use a different one.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Thanks Scard, did you try GF today, I had several options, which I have not had in a while. Did you ever change the email you use, I know Trish told us before not to, then she said when we had all of those issues, to go ahead and use a different one.

Jtowner
    I tried DS this morning, same as always immediate "sorry try tomorrow".

My problems started immediately after they did their server work in March. Tricia was kind enough to check with GF and they said that the expected completion rate is ~ 29% (I think) and the fact that I went from close to 100% with DS to almost nothing did not seem to set off any "alarms" with them.

I am using the same e-mail address I have always used.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I tried DS this morning, same as always immediate "sorry try tomorrow".

My problems started immediately after they did their server work in March. Tricia was kind enough to check with GF and they said that the expected completion rate is ~ 29% (I think) and the fact that I went from close to 100% with DS to almost nothing did not seem to set off any "alarms" with them.

I am using the same e-mail address I have always used.
    Scard why not try a different email address, see if you can get in, just a thought.
    Jtowner

Scard why not try a different email address, see if you can get in, just a thought.
    thanks, I will give it a shot. At this point what's the worst that can happen? I get less than 4 DS in a month. lol

** completed DS and it did credit. even go into several SM but no luck; that as not happened since late MArch**
    Last edited by SCard; 09-01-2014 at 03:22 PM.

so far so good, DS and SM yesterday and DS today, hoping this trend continues but have had a couple of months since March that started out better and then could not get anymore.