Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Radio Loyalty Issues

Wow, I never even thought that having other windows open would be a problem. I ALWAYS have multiple windows open on my computer. Since my job requires me to do a lot of stuff online I have to have my hand in a lot of different spots at once. I've never gotten any warnings or anything from them though. That being said I've never seen another site that even offers Radio Loyalty, so I don't know what other sites people would use to open it from.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    Given that Radio Loyalty has screwed up before my vote is that Radio Loyalty has failed again. I'm still getting that "sustained suspicious visiting patterns" message. It is sheer nonsense. I completed the form provided by Radio Loyalty for questions and comments but they have not had the courtesy to reply as I requested. All of this being done to SR members and SR has been notified about only two members being in violation? Has SR notified these members? From the many forum comments it seems Radio Loyalty has made a "mountain out of a molehill." It is time that SR turns the tables on Radio Loyalty and threatens to sever their contract with them if Radio Loyalty continues to harass SR members by calling them "violators." Their non-response to their own accusations is outrageous and they need to be called on it. No excuses!
    I have to say I agree with you. I noticed that Radio Loyalty removed some comments from its Facebook page discussing the ban. I never got any form, just an error message.

Did you ever hear back from Radio Loyalty?

It looks like they were initially notifying us of "violators" and asking us to ban them. Now they are just doing the bans themselves on their own end.

I think the problem is that what they are calling "suspicious activity" is really just people not watching enough of the ads for it to be profitable for them. They get paid by the advertisers based on the number of ads that get shown on the page. If people are not looking at the pages while the ads are getting shown, the advertisers get angry and refuse to pay. So Radio Loyalty is trying to find ways to make sure that people are actually looking at the ads.

I know it's hard, but you have to look at it from the advertiser perspective. If they are essentially paying you to look at the ads but you have the browser window minimized because you are doing something else, they aren't going to pay anymore. You don't really get paid for listening to the music. You get paid for the advertisements.

They won't tell us exactly what the "rules" are for how people need to view the ads because they figure people will just find ways to circumvent them. But my gut tells me that you have to have the window open (no screensaver on, etc) for the ads to actually be viewed in order to not be blocked out.

We can attempt to stonewall and not send them any traffic, but really it will just hurt us and not them. They have so many different partners that they don't need us. I hate to remove it completely when we do still have members who are making money from it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have done Radio Loyalty for awhile, through SR only, and I'm blocked. Yes I do have other tabs open, I'm at work. Had no idea I was violating their rules.

Arrow Radio Loyalty Reinstated Me

Received an email that contained no specifics on what I was accused of doing that was suspicious, but listed three rather generic activities that they thought possible reasons. In order to be reinstated I had to inform them of what I had done to address these broad possibilities. This struck me as a way of getting the accused to confess to a crime they didn't commit in order to receive a suspended sentence. You either tell them the truth, in essence "go soak your head," since I am not guilty of any of these indiscretions, or lie and make up some mumbo-jumbo that is as non-incriminating as possible so they allow you to be reinstated. How much weight does a solemn promise carry? The next day I received a one-liner email that told me I was reinstated. It would have seemed reasonable to be told exactly what flagged my Radio Loyalty account before being "flogged." Then if the suspicious activity is willfully continued, suspension follows. Instead they chose the worst possible PR response, namely to paint everyone it seems with the same "sustained suspicious activity" brush.

I just keep getting the error message, I checked again today to see if it was still there and it was.

I wish they'd e-mail me, any way to help that to happen?

Wow - just found out I was blocked! Really disturbing because I like RadioLoyalty and don't think I have ever done anything to be banned.

And not telling us what we need to not do to not get banned is really just silly!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Wow - just found out I was blocked! Really disturbing because I like RadioLoyalty and don't think I have ever done anything to be banned.

And not telling us what we need to not do to not get banned is really just silly!
    They emailed me this week asking why we are not sending them more traffic and I emailed them back yesterday basically explaining that they are getting a really bad reputation among my members. I told them that I have NEVER had such long-term members accused of fraud or cheating like this before and that it is really disturbing. I'm waiting to hear back from them.

It could truly be something as simple as having other windows open while it is playing. But unless they tell us that, we have no way of knowing!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I always have other windows opened and never have had a problem. I would think that maybe if your credits are not as often as the 6 per hour alotted then it looks like you aren't really paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They emailed me this week asking why we are not sending them more traffic and I emailed them back yesterday basically explaining that they are getting a really bad reputation among my members. I told them that I have NEVER had such long-term members accused of fraud or cheating like this before and that it is really disturbing. I'm waiting to hear back from them.

It could truly be something as simple as having other windows open while it is playing. But unless they tell us that, we have no way of knowing!
    Thank you for sticking up for us! It's amazing that they have no idea why they aren't getting more traffic from us!

I did post on their Facebook page. Don't know if it will do any good but it can't hurt!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187