Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Radio Loyalty Issues

Default Radio Loyalty Issues

I just got word from Radio Loyalty that they have made some changes to their system. Apparently there were people clicking through MULTIPLE rewards sites at the same time to earn money from all of us at the same time, which is pretty much fraud. So they were putting some measures into place that were resulting in some of you getting "you have multiple sessions open" errors when you did NOT.

That has been removed and they are now tracking in such a way that will report back to all of us anyone who tries to open multiple windows at the same time. Hopefully our members were not a part of that problem! But if you were getting those errors before and stopped because of it, it is worth trying again now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

FYI...Radio Loyalty has begun emailing us with userids that they believe are cheating in some way. We are required to block those members from using Radio Loyalty or we will lose our contract with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I've used Radio Loyalty one way only -- through Sunshine Rewards to get a few pennies here and there. I'm surprised to be accused of cheating.
    Last edited by tarheelpat; 07-02-2014 at 07:20 PM.

I have multiple windows open, such as listening to Radio Loyalty while reading on Facebook or checking e-mail but I haven't used Radio Loyalty with a different reward program - I make a point not to do the same thing on different sites because I know that's considered cheating.

Since I got the error message, does that mean my ID is one of the suspected cheaters? I'm not, but I understand they have to be picky.

We have only received notice for 2 members so far and that was weeks ago. We have not received anything new in the last few days. I wonder if this is a problem with their system that they are still figuring out and that is why you are getting the notices? Or I wonder if they are able to see if you open other windows or tabs and are counting that as "cheating"?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfan View Post
    I have multiple windows open, such as listening to Radio Loyalty while reading on Facebook or checking e-mail but I haven't used Radio Loyalty with a different reward program - I make a point not to do the same thing on different sites because I know that's considered cheating.

Since I got the error message, does that mean my ID is one of the suspected cheaters? I'm not, but I understand they have to be picky.
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We have only received notice for 2 members so far and that was weeks ago. We have not received anything new in the last few days. I wonder if this is a problem with their system that they are still figuring out and that is why you are getting the notices? Or I wonder if they are able to see if you open other windows or tabs and are counting that as "cheating"?
    I just tried it and got credit but I ALWAYS have another window open while listening with either FB or I'll check the forum website or the SR website to see if the radio gave me credit, never another reward website as I don't belong to any others. Hopefully they won't ban for this as I can't see anyone just listening and not doing anything else on the computer at the same time, how boring that would be and it would be their loss if that were the case if they would think that was cheating?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I just tried it and got credit but I ALWAYS have another window open while listening with either FB or I'll check the forum website or the SR website to see if the radio gave me credit, never another reward website as I don't belong to any others. Hopefully they won't ban for this as I can't see anyone just listening and not doing anything else on the computer at the same time, how boring that would be and it would be their loss if that were the case if they would think that was cheating?
    I agree. I can't imagine anyone just sitting and staring at the screen!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

It's still not working for me Anyone else having it not work?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfan View Post
    It's still not working for me Anyone else having it not work?
    I just checked and I am still blocked. I try to be real careful not to duplicate anything. I use SR for shopping, surveys and Radio listening. I do visit ********s and My Points but I only shop sites (My Points) that aren't at SR. And, I view sites on ********s. No overlapping.

Arrow Messing Up??? SR Members or Radio Loyalty???

Given that Radio Loyalty has screwed up before my vote is that Radio Loyalty has failed again. I'm still getting that "sustained suspicious visiting patterns" message. It is sheer nonsense. I completed the form provided by Radio Loyalty for questions and comments but they have not had the courtesy to reply as I requested. All of this being done to SR members and SR has been notified about only two members being in violation? Has SR notified these members? From the many forum comments it seems Radio Loyalty has made a "mountain out of a molehill." It is time that SR turns the tables on Radio Loyalty and threatens to sever their contract with them if Radio Loyalty continues to harass SR members by calling them "violators." Their non-response to their own accusations is outrageous and they need to be called on it. No excuses!