Thread: Checks Superstore Exclusive Deal

Default Checks Superstore Exclusive Deal

(Posted by Sommer) Get checks for less than $2! We have a really great deal to share from Checks Superstore. Use code SUNNY20 and get 20% off site wide at Checks Superstore. You can get a half-box of checks for as low as $1.56 or a full box of checks for as low as $5.59.

I must confess, I still write checks for most of my monthly bills. And I must confess I’ve paid as much as $20 for a box. Needless to say, being able to stock up for less than $6 a box is a great deal! I’ve ordered from Checks Superstore before and have been very satisfied with the quality of their checks and the timeliness of the order. They offer a lowest price guarantee.

Checks Superstore showcases a full line of checks and accessories–personal and business checks (computer and paper), address labels, calculators, envelopes and stamps.* You can choose from simple designs to designs that allow you to use your own photos.

A couple of additional noteworthy deals:

• Order 144 custom photo address labels for $4.79.
    • Get 300 business checks for as low as $17.59.

Remember to use code SUNNY20 to take advantage of this special Sunshine Rewards discount!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good timing--I needed to order checks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards