Thread: Submit Button Not Working - Radio Loyalty

Arrow Submit Button Not Working - Radio Loyalty

Radio Loyalty is not crediting yet again (Saturday, April 11). The security question submit button appears but nothing happens when it is clicked upon.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    Radio Loyalty is not crediting yet again (Saturday, April 11). The security question submit button appears but nothing happens when it is clicked upon.
    Same here....I got the first two to work but the next two just frozen when I clicked submit. Hope this isn't going to be all day - I was going to be home most of the day cleaning the house and was planning on listening to the radio.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Arrow 6:25 PM - Radio Loyalty Back in Business

Submit button now works. SunshineRewards now crediting each time.

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    Submit button now works. SunshineRewards now crediting each time.
    Glad to hear that it is working again! I didn't try the rest of Saturday and I have been busy until late on Sunday. Off to give it a try.

Radio Loyalty is working great today!

Arrow Radio Loyalty Balky Again, Sunday, May 4th

The security code image comes up OK, but the Submit button doesn't work most of the time. The security code shows up, everything seems OK, but nothing happens when the submit button is clicked. The entire page must be refreshed to get off the schnied. Then after ten minutes the same thing happens again. Anyone else having my Radio Loyalty crediting problem?

I have been having the same problem off and on for awhile now. But, I just keep trying.