Thread: Cami Secret

Hybrid View

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Cami Secret

Has anyone tried these out? I saw the infomercial last night and I think it could be cool.

Tricia - does your As Seen on TV contact have an offer for these?
    Sunshine Rewards

They do! I'll add it right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks I just ordered but I'm not totally sure what I ordered LOL

I was placing the standard order and said I wanted to upgrade to the navy, brown, and ivory set but didn't realize that it would also upgrade me to 2 additional sets of all 6 so during check out I clicked that I wanted another set of each. So I think I have 3 sets of everything coming to me. Still not horrible.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thanks I just ordered but I'm not totally sure what I ordered LOL

I was placing the standard order and said I wanted to upgrade to the navy, brown, and ivory set but didn't realize that it would also upgrade me to 2 additional sets of all 6 so during check out I clicked that I wanted another set of each. So I think I have 3 sets of everything coming to me. Still not horrible.
    Would love a review after you have worn one of them, I think these look like they would come in handy but I'm a little concerned that they will bunch up at the bottom...maybe not but would love to hear back after you try them.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I will review. I don't think bunching will be the problem. I am worried that the snap part of them won't be big enough to go around my bra straps but we'll see.

I already have my credit (no pending)! Talk about fast!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just ordered mine!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

These look great. I hadn't seen the ad. I am interested in how well they work, also. I have several new scrubs that need something under them so I don't put on a peek show while caring for the babies in the Nursery window. I could put a tank under them but I am hot natured and the Nursery is already hot enough. These might be just the thing.

Has anyone received theirs yet?
    Sunshine Rewards

I finally jst ordered some of these. I have been wanting to for a while, but I wanted to make sure that everyone was getting them ok...thanks to all of you for being willing to give it a go and report back. I am hoping these will work well for me, since I have several t-shirts, dresses and other tops that I usually have to wear a shirt under, especially wrap arounds...I always have to pin them, because I have a rather small chest...Hopefully these will help with that.

Thanks again ladies for the feedback.
    Sunshine Rewards