Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this the place to announce I made Super Member?

Default Is this the place to announce I made Super Member?

I am so excited to finally be back! I used to make SM every quarter, then I had a series of life events that left me little time or energy for SR. Since then, I've been within $5 a couple times. I *think* I last made it third quarter of 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I am so excited to finally be back! I used to make SM every quarter, then I had a series of life events that left me little time or energy for SR. Since then, I've been within $5 a couple times. I *think* I last made it third quarter of 2009.

congratulations, welcome back

Congratulations!
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yea!! We'll be shutting everything down for the current members in the next couple of hours. Tomorrow we will announce the new members.

Now...bear in mind tomorrow that we DO celebrate New Years Eve at midnight tonight. So we probably will NOT have everything in place early in the morning. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

First time as a Super Member; I was looking for where to apply for the Super Member Forum, but I couldn't find User PC on the Forum page. Any help?

I made it back too, it has been almost 2 years for sure.
    I think You get an email and they will tell you to apply to the closed forum group and then they will accept your request.

I sure hppe the surveys continues. We are doing our first Disney cruise out of NYC next Oct.

I'm not sure the directions have been updated with the new forum or not. I think I found it, but I don't see the SM group listed for Q1 2016 yet. At the top of the page, you should see "welcome ________". Click My Profile. Scroll down and on the left, you should see your group memberships. Eventually, we should see one for 2016, but it may not be set up yet.

I haven't gotten my SM email yet.....am I the only one or has it not been sent yet? I thought it may be delayed due to the weekend and holiday.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I'm not sure the directions have been updated with the new forum or not. I think I found it, but I don't see the SM group listed for Q1 2016 yet. At the top of the page, you should see "welcome ________". Click My Profile. Scroll down and on the left, you should see your group memberships. Eventually, we should see one for 2016, but it may not be set up yet.

I haven't gotten my SM email yet.....am I the only one or has it not been sent yet? I thought it may be delayed due to the weekend and holiday.
    I haven't gotten my SM e-mail yet either. Also no "thanks for being SM" from last quarter but for some reason I often don't get that.

Checked and don't see the new group, it is difficult to figure out with no new directions.

SCard-I got my "thanks for being Q4 member..." on the 31st. Wonder why you aren't getting them? No news yet on Q1. I put it down to the weekend and the holiday.

Just checking-has anyone been able to get those surveys that were open only to SM's from Research for Good? I haven't been able to access them since the 1st(not that I got them all that often).

And tarheel Pat and Mari-yay!!!!
    Jan

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    SCard-I got my "thanks for being Q4 member..." on the 31st. Wonder why you aren't getting them? No news yet on Q1. I put it down to the weekend and the holiday.

Just checking-has anyone been able to get those surveys that were open only to SM's from Research for Good? I haven't been able to access them since the 1st(not that I got them all that often).

And tarheel Pat and Mari-yay!!!!
    Jan
    no idea on the "thanks for being SM", I only get them maybe 50% of the time.

I do horribly with the SM RFGs as well. they were not there for me on the 1st, can access yesterday and today. got $1.75 yesterday; pretty sure that is more than I made all of December on them.