Thread: Ped Egg

Hybrid View

Default Ped Egg

Hi,

I am new to Sunshine Rewwards. Lurkyloo from the Disboards sent me!

Anyway, in learning how this works, I bought a Ped Egg using the Sunshine Rewards link. I was all excited, too, because I saw they had the one in pink for breast cancer support.

So, I go and buy it and see the receipt and I about faint. The egg is $10, the shipping is $13!

And they don't have an online link or anything to retrieve the order.

You know what, though? This was MY mistake. I should have really, really looked. So I'm not going to do squat about it and learn my lesson.

Does anyone already have a ped egg and do they like it?

I don't have one, but I have seen LOTS of posts from people who love them. I'm sorry that the shipping was such a surprise. But I do think that it is known as being one of the better as seen on tv products.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I love mine, and both me and my DH use it. I'm always barefoot, so my feet need some extra attention, and this helps me keep them smooth. Its quick and easy, and not nearly as gross as I thought it might be.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I love mine!!!

Sorry about the shipping. You definitely could have gotten it for less shipping probably through Carol Wright, Walter Drake or even Walgreens. All of which are SR merchants.

Don't worry, soon you'll get the hang of it around here.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I don't have one, but I have seen LOTS of posts from people who love them. I'm sorry that the shipping was such a surprise. But I do think that it is known as being one of the better as seen on tv products.
    I hope so. But it is in pink, so that makes it better.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I love mine, and both me and my DH use it. I'm always barefoot, so my feet need some extra attention, and this helps me keep them smooth. Its quick and easy, and not nearly as gross as I thought it might be.

Okay, I am VERY glad to read this. I am anti-gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I love mine!!!

Sorry about the shipping. You definitely could have gotten it for less shipping probably through Carol Wright, Walter Drake or even Walgreens. All of which are SR merchants.

Don't worry, soon you'll get the hang of it around here.
    I am a young padawan learner! I hope I learn soon! I was told, uhm, I mean, asked to not spend so much money trying to earn money.

oohh a pink ped egg! im jealous mine is boring and white. but it works great

Quote Originally Posted by Handbag Lady View Post
    I am a young padawan learner! I hope I learn soon! I was told, uhm, I mean, asked to not spend so much money trying to earn money.
    I always tell my husband, you have to spend money to save money!