Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: March surveys!

I just finished a survey on freezing different foods and just had to share. At one point it wanted to hear my most memorable freezing story- funny, embarassing, horrible or whatever. I actually laughed out loud when I read the question. DS wanted to know what was so funny so I read it to him and he thought it was pretty funny too. Next it wanted me to upload some freezer pictures- where my freezer is located, how my freezer is organized or pictures of me actually freezing food. Guess I better head over to photobucket- I'm sure I must have some freezer pictures saved in there.
    Robin

Whew...finally got a ds! Lately I have been getting it done first thing in the morning, I was starting to worry I wouldn't get one today. I really want to get the bonus this month! I got one earlier today but had a technical problem.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Is there a bonus this month? The bonus info on the survey page seems to be about Feb...I figured there wasn't a bonus this month. (hope for everyone's sake I'm wrong, of course!)
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Is there a bonus this month? The bonus info on the survey page seems to be about Feb...I figured there wasn't a bonus this month. (hope for everyone's sake I'm wrong, of course!)
    I assumed it was the $2, bc technically the page doesn't mention the month except for your daily total count which was updated for March's count it just says February instead of March. My counter moves everyday I get a survey, just wrong month.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I assumed it was the $2, bc technically the page doesn't mention the month except for your daily total count which was updated for March's count it just says February instead of March. My counter moves everyday I get a survey, just wrong month.
    Yes, I think the bonus is for $2 this month if you complete 28 surveys. In Feb. it was the same bonus if you completed, I think, 22 surveys.

ah. Well the way I read it was that since the wording and number of days hadn't changed since Feb, and since Feb required all 28 days, that "If you are one of those people who loves a challenge, we will pay you a $2.00 bonus if you get 28 survey completions this month!" meant they just hadn't updated it and there probably wasn't a bonus.
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    ah. Well the way I read it was that since the wording and number of days hadn't changed since Feb, and since Feb required all 28 days, that "If you are one of those people who loves a challenge, we will pay you a $2.00 bonus if you get 28 survey completions this month!" meant they just hadn't updated it and there probably wasn't a bonus.
    It just goes to prove how easy it is to read into something differnetly then someone else. I'm just saying this as an observation that's all.

I agree with you that Feb had 28 days, but I was also looking at it like ok they'll still pay a bonus for 28 out of 31 survey's for March. SR is usually on top of changing things like the big board, which is why I assumed that was for March also.
    Sunshine Rewards

I assumed it was the same for this month because it hadn't been changed. The survey counters say Feb instead of March too though, so maybe I'm wrong??
    Claudia

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    I assumed it was the same for this month because it hadn't been changed. The survey counters say Feb instead of March too though, so maybe I'm wrong??
    My Feb count was 30 (had some extras post that I must have reported) last week I asked if we could get the survey's updated for March. I noticed that my count then was 19 (I thinik this was on Friday) but it still said Feb. So on MOnday my count did go up and reflects what I've done for March, just wrong month. So my assumption is the 28 survey bonus is for this month also, the count is March just reading Feb instead.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    My Feb count was 30 (had some extras post that I must have reported) last week I asked if we could get the survey's updated for March. I noticed that my count then was 19 (I thinik this was on Friday) but it still said Feb. So on MOnday my count did go up and reflects what I've done for March, just wrong month. So my assumption is the 28 survey bonus is for this month also, the count is March just reading Feb instead.
    That's what I was thinking too, I'm going to keep plugging away at surveys until I hear different.
    Claudia