Thread: Lights Question

Default Lights Question

Samp is green lighted right now. I just tried it 6 times in a row and it went the "Vote it" page every time yet the light remains green? Same thing last night with Samp & MTC both were green for hours straight, tried both numerous times never got into one yet the light remained green. Doesn't attempts to get into a survey effect the color of the lights?

Just wondering...

Just tried it 6 more times, "vote it" every time. The lights show availability the last 6 hours, its 7:30AM, how many people would have realistically tried and gotten Samp recently?
    Last edited by SCard; 07-24-2012 at 07:37 AM.

It does go by attempts but by the NUMBER of people who attempted. So one person trying 10 times would only be 0/1. If 2 people tried and 1 person tried 10 times and the other tried once and got one, that would be 1/2 or 50%. Does that makes sense.

It looks like surveys were really good when I went to bed last night. Credits were coming in like crazy. Then they totally dried up over night. I'm seeing lots of red this morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It does go by attempts but by the NUMBER of people who attempted. So one person trying 10 times would only be 0/1. If 2 people tried and 1 person tried 10 times and the other tried once and got one, that would be 1/2 or 50%. Does that makes sense.

It looks like surveys were really good when I went to bed last night. Credits were coming in like crazy. Then they totally dried up over night. I'm seeing lots of red this morning.
    Makes total sense, thanks for the clarification.