Thread: Opinion Central Ending for Month

Default Opinion Central Ending for Month

If you haven't taken Opinion Central today, take it quickly! They are almost to the end of the amount of traffic they can send for the month. It will then reset on Friday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I've tried it on and off all day, but didn't qualify. Now it is going directly to Give Us Your Two Cents for me. Strange. I guess it's done for the month, lol!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I've tried it on and off all day, but didn't qualify. Now it is going directly to Give Us Your Two Cents for me. Strange. I guess it's done for the month, lol!
    I'll have to give it a try tomorrow; probably the only way I can get into a GF survey

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thank goodness someone else saw this too. Thought I was going crazy for a second!

just an FYI I am on my 3rd or 4th of these surveys in the last 3 weeks that I have completed but it as failed to credit