Thread: Radio Loyalty Sustained Suspicious Visiting Activity ???

Arrow Radio Loyalty Sustained Suspicious Visiting Activity ???

What is their problem? Anyone else receiving this blocking message and inability to access Radio Loyalty?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I just got that message. I tried to nicely explain that my visiting activity revolves around what else I am doing, at home. Currently, I am at the end of my vacation. Yesterday, I played all day because I was beat from too much vacation. I made .41. I was pretty much on top of the captchas, all day. Today, I am combining play with work. Because I am doing laundry, etc, I have missed several captchas. I understand. That is the way it works.

But, I don't understand the suspicious part. I do have to re-load the site, alot because it fails to loads scripts, or something. And, yesterday, our internet kept going out. But, I haven't changed my behavior. Other than, I am really trying to get on top of making Super Member status and not blow it, at the last minute, like last quarter.

I'm just getting an uh-oh, something went wrong error code 410 message.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to get it working again?

I miss and and the pennies from Radio Loyalty add up.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfan View Post
    I'm just getting an uh-oh, something went wrong error code 410 message.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to get it working again?

I miss and and the pennies from Radio Loyalty add up.
    LOL, me, too.

I got it, too. I guess the problem with me is that I leave it on most of the time. That means that sometimes I go hours without doing a captcha. I've NEVER gone through another site or cheated in any way, so that really annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I got it, too. I guess the problem with me is that I leave it on most of the time. That means that sometimes I go hours without doing a captcha. I've NEVER gone through another site or cheated in any way, so that really annoys me.
    If you read Trisha's other post - it was a glitch. It had nothing to do with you or your behavior. RadioLoyalty was just changing their system so they can catch cheaters and there was a glitch.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187