Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey only 75 cents now?

Default Daily Survey only 75 cents now?

Just noticed this:

Toluna Daily Opinion Survey

Earn .75 a day

I noticed that as well when attempting to take it, there arent any for me as usual but was surprised with the big decrease with no warning
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I believe in most of Tricia's emails last month about surveys she specifically pointed out that 3 (including the DS) were on a temporary increase for the month.
    Sunshine Rewards

DH completed one this morning and got the 90 cent credit. Maybe it changed later in the day?

The GF surveys are usually .80 but we did increase them for 2 months to try to encourage people to take them. During the months that we paid the increases, we actually had LESS people try them than usual.

I was set to return them to .80 this morning when I got an email from GF totally out of the blue that they are lowering the payments for every survey across the board by .15. So to compensate, I lowered the normal rate to .75. I considered lowering it by the full .15 but honestly I am not sure if people would try them at all at .65. So I just cut it to the .75. Apparently it is just an economic issue for them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Tells you how much I pay attention LOL I took it at the lower rate and got credited at the lower rate and never even realized it! I just click on those links and keep clicking until I get congrats or sorry no surveys available and then I move on to the next. Tricia you could be paying me .05 a survey and I probably wouldn't have noticed
    Sunshine Rewards

I was surprised by the decrease as well when I actually had one credit this evening.

Tricia-are you able to tell how many people attempt them wo being able to get one to credit, versus those who actually get credit for one? I've never been quite clear on that.

I'd be interested to know the answer to that-because-as I've mentioned(and others as well) GF has simply become a pistol(to use an expression of my Mom's) to qualify for-let alone have it credit.

So, it may have nothing to do with whether the survey is .75 cents vs .90 cents-it simply may be not being able to get one at all.

Anyway...my .02.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It tracks how many people actually try them whether or not they actually get one to try and complete one is tracked by the light system. She actually can see how many people click on the link to try them and that is the number that was down during the time the credits were raised.
    Sunshine Rewards

Now I do think that the problems with crediting and the issues with qualifying is what keeps people from attempting them and is the reason the numbers are down. I think people just dont think they are worth it anymore no matter what price she puts them at.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Now I do think that the problems with crediting and the issues with qualifying is what keeps people from attempting them and is the reason the numbers are down. I think people just dont think they are worth it anymore no matter what price she puts them at.
    Agreed. I would say that we probably have about 25% of the people trying them who used to try them because they have gotten frustrated with crediting issues over time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs