Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Site Is Launched!

We didn't touch the forum at all, so I am not sure why that would be happening. But Michelle said it happened to her the other day as well. I wonder if it might be something related to VBulletin? I haven't had it happen to me. I'll ask SG about it as well.

As for Opinion Central, we are still seeing a lot of credits for that. Probably more than any other survey site. Can you give me more details on that? Is anyone else having that problem?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I am still having intermittent problems with being logged out of SR for no good reason, and definitely not something I've done. For example, I logged in recently to do surveys, had the "Welcome back*** and my current balance displayed on the upper left of the SR site screen. I then attempted a Live Sample Daily Survey, didn't qualify, and when I came back to the main SR site, I had to log in again. There is no particular survey that always seems to do this, and usually I can successfully come back to the site without being logged out. I'm just afraid I'm going to successfully do a survey or shop, somehow get logged out, and not get credit.

Sometimes just choosing the link to the Forum from the main SR site, reading the Forum, then using the links to come back via the links in the Forum will kick me out. I am using my same laptop using IE that never gives me problems logging me out of SR, so the only thing different is the new site.

On another subject, I am NOT having trouble having Opinion Central credit when I successfully take their surveys.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

having trouble logging in most of the time. both browsers on 2 computers. This has been going on since last week, Thurs/Friday

Is there an Ap to download for my IPad?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

In regards to Opinion Central survey I fill out the info get 2nd page fill in race and choose activities hit next and get this every time I try the survey I have always been able to do this survey til now If this is in the wrong post sorry then please remove

Page Not found

Confirm that you have entered the URL correctly.
    The page may have been removed.
    Content may have expired.
    Return to the Home Page

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

This morning I cleared cookies, then logged into SR to shop. I chose my site and twice, as I was clicking on the shopping site, it asked me to join SR for more credit, only to find out I was logged out of SR. The third time was the charm as I successfully remained logged in and shopped and was able to come back still logged into SR. Had I not been paying attention, I not only would not have gotten shopping credit, but potentially SR wouldn't have gotten credit either.

As far as being logged out after finishing a survey, I have found that (most of the time) I can click on the log-in button on the top right and I am back in the system without putting my username and password back in.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay. These all seem like they might be completely different issues from each other so I am trying to figure them out! We haven't had any trouble tickets filed or emails sent in about problems, so it at least seems like it is a limited problem.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    This morning I cleared cookies, then logged into SR to shop. I chose my site and twice, as I was clicking on the shopping site, it asked me to join SR for more credit, only to find out I was logged out of SR. The third time was the charm as I successfully remained logged in and shopped and was able to come back still logged into SR. Had I not been paying attention, I not only would not have gotten shopping credit, but potentially SR wouldn't have gotten credit either.

As far as being logged out after finishing a survey, I have found that (most of the time) I can click on the log-in button on the top right and I am back in the system without putting my username and password back in.
    So it basically isn't holding your session login for you for some reason. Which browser are you using? Are you using Facebook to log in or a username and password?

Quote Originally Posted by memanana View Post
    In regards to Opinion Central survey I fill out the info get 2nd page fill in race and choose activities hit next and get this every time I try the survey I have always been able to do this survey til now If this is in the wrong post sorry then please remove

Page Not found

Confirm that you have entered the URL correctly.
    The page may have been removed.
    Content may have expired.
    Return to the Home Page
    This would be completely on the end of Opinion Central. I would suggest clearing not just your cookies but your whole cache because it sounds like you have a bad survey stuck in there.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Is there an Ap to download for my IPad?
    No apps at this time. Just the mobile responsive site. Apps are tricky in terms of keeping up to date because systems are always changing so much. We're also a little concerned about keeping them secure because of all of the data that we get. It's much easier to keep the site secure. But it's not something we are ruling out for the future!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    having trouble logging in most of the time. both browsers on 2 computers. This has been going on since last week, Thurs/Friday
    Logging in to the forum or the site itself?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just the forum, I am on my work laptop today and had to log in several times to get on.

I just got logged off the SR site. I had attempted but did not complete a Live survey, then when I went back to the home page, I saw that I was logged off. I use Google Chrome and have not had any problems until today.

Is the colored light system no longer available for the surveys? This is the first time I've been tinkering around with the new site and don't see it. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards