Thread: Disney Visa Question

Hybrid View

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Disney Visa Question

I remember that there is a limit of 800 disney dollars per year. Is there a limit or cap on how many reward dollars you can put on your card in a given year?
    Sunshine Rewards

Good question, I looked for an answer and couldn't find one.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'll give them an email and post the response. We will have like 4 years built up by the time we go again and well you just never know how many dollars will be built up by then.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'll give them an email and post the response. We will have like 4 years built up by the time we go again and well you just never know how many dollars will be built up by then.
    I know the points start to expire at some point, I'm thinking two maybe three years at the most....I just put all my points onto the rewards card and some of my points where expiring in the year 2013 and 2014, I cash out every year when we purchase our AP so I don't pay too much attention. I can't go back and look because they are gone from my account now but I do remember seeing that. I do know that the rewards card itself expires in one year and you do have to use them or lose them.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks for the reminder. 2013 is when they start to expire and Sept 2012 is when we are looking to go again.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thanks for the reminder. 2013 is when they start to expire and Sept 2012 is when we are looking to go again.
    Good, you're ok then!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES