Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trouble Tickets -- is there a time limit on resolving?

Default Trouble Tickets -- is there a time limit on resolving?

I have a couple of really old Trouble Tickets that were never resolved. The last thing indicated is that they were "submitted to merchant."

Do these ever get resolved? At what point do you assume they won't? Both are merchants I've used before, so it seems odd that nothing happened. I also have a month-old one, but I'm more optimistic about it.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. I had a random TT from December/January that was resolved in May. So never give up hope and SR still tries to resolve them even past the stated 90 days.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, don't give up I just had two that were 3 months old credit!!!!
    Thank you Ashleigh!!!! You rock!!!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine are older than that, so they're probably dead.

The recent one is about a month old and big -- almost $8. I'll keep my fingers crossed for it.

Good to know. I have a Bath + Body Works that is over 30 days and another going back to last October (I am guessing there is no hope for that one).

Hi guys! If you want to send me a new TT that references the TT numbers you are referring to I can look into those and see what is going on.

Thanks to Ashleigh's persistence, I've already gotten credit for one of my old Trouble Tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    Hi guys! If you want to send me a new TT that references the TT numbers you are referring to I can look into those and see what is going on.
    Ashleigh,

I have three old TTs that also just say submitted to merchant. Do you want me to send a new TT referencing those numbers, or should I just close them out?

Thank you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have two from last Christmas shopping season. I doubt there is any hope, but they sit there, looking at me funny, everytime I need to file a new TT. I guess I never closed them because I hate to give up.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Ashleigh,

I have three old TTs that also just say submitted to merchant. Do you want me to send a new TT referencing those numbers, or should I just close them out?

Thank you!

Please send me a TT referencing those and I will be happy to look into those for you ASAP!

Thanks,
    Ashleigh