Thread: Pillow Pets

Hybrid View

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Pillow Pets

I just wanted to say I bought one of these for Lucas for xmas. Although it is a little big I thought it would be cool for him to lay on. I got the giraffe at a certain big box store here and they are awesome. If you are wondering about the quality and all if anyone has been to Disneyland in Adventureland in the store they sell them for almost $40.00. They are so snuggly soft and so awesome.

Kim

We should have these up this week.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    We should have these up this week.
    Put them up yesterday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome, we've had a lot of requests for this offer, so grab it before they are gone, because they are going to be hot hot hot for Christmas.

If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

has anyone gotten a pillow pet yet? i'm wondering what you think of it-i checked out the offer and am considering buying one for DD for Christmas.

Hi all~
    I am wondering if anyone knows of any other merchants (that are part of SR) who are selling pillow pets; I know that if you go directly to mypillowpets.com, there are dozens of other "pets". But these are not availble on Vat19.
    Thanks guys.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    has anyone gotten a pillow pet yet? i'm wondering what you think of it-i checked out the offer and am considering buying one for DD for Christmas.
    Yes, Love it. They are the same as the ones in Disneyland in adventureland and those are $35 each. We have the giraffe which isn't on this offer and we didn't buy it through this offer we had actually bought it before. But go for it buy it we love it.