Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion Central Survey

Default debit

I haven't done one of these this month and don't understand why its being taken out of my account. Any help would be appreciated.
    2676625 Debit: Sampilicious Survey rejected 3/22/2014 (0.75) Credits 04/21/2014

I wanted to share that there is an Opinion Central survey on technology companies that returns the "Invalid URL Parameters" message at the end. Bummer because it was short & easy to complete. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I wanted to share that there is an Opinion Central survey on technology companies that returns the "Invalid URL Parameters" message at the end. Bummer because it was short & easy to complete. Sigh.
    thanks for posting this, I got into that one and exited out, I remember that error message well from My View.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    Just took that one and got the same "invalid URL Parameters" at the end . . . 20 minutes wasted.

I'm confused about Opinion Central. It keeps asking me to sign up. Are we supposed to do that more than once? I just did it again - I thought it would kick me out when I put in the same name, email, etc. I don't want to do anything against the rules...

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I'm confused about Opinion Central. It keeps asking me to sign up. Are we supposed to do that more than once? I just did it again - I thought it would kick me out when I put in the same name, email, etc. I don't want to do anything against the rules...
    They keep asking me too, I think it's because we clear cookies? It does kick me out when I get into it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    They keep asking me too, I think it's because we clear cookies? It does kick me out when I get into it.

I too have been wondering about this. Is it possible that's their way of saying there are no surveys available?

Completed Opinion Central on sneakers that did not credit.

I did the same survey with the same results. I have pretty much quit doing their surveys.

same survey; same result this AM. Will try again when I get home....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards