Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily scratch tickets

There's something else here that no one else has mentioned - if you are a Super Member (which is earning $100 in a quarter), you automatically get the Scratch Off every day.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Well, it is called a discussion board for a reason. You don't like the change, which is your right. SR had a valid business reason for making the change, which is their right. We can all chime in without agreeing with you, which is our right.

I've earned just over $10 in four and a half years with scratch-offs, so maybe I am luckier than most. Still, in the context of the over $2500 I have earned from this site, the scratch off is a fun bonus. The scratch off generates less than 0.4% of my earnings here.

Since you have been a member for a long time, you must be aware of all the ways to make money at SR. If you want to make money by clicking, there is probably a better website for you. If you want to walk away because you don't always get the opportunity to scratch off for three cents, this is probably not the best fit for you. Something about cutting off your nose to spite your face comes to mind . . .
    Very well said, but somehow I doubt that they are looking for good reasoning and common sense.
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Default

I understand the need for the change. I didn't make much from the scratch off because I'm not a lucky person(don't ever win raffles) but I really enjoyed doing it. In fact at times when my life was 100% chaotic it kept me coming to the sight and staying a little involved. I think it keeps people who get busy to not forget about the sight and the potential to make extra money. I've attempted to get a few surveys and get back into it. Unfortunately since the change I have not been chosen once to attempt a scratch off. I guess what I'm saying is it is a way to keep those who are less active to come to the sight and hopefully draw them into doing surveys or shopping from the sight.