Thread: credit for gift cards

Default credit for gift cards

How do you know if a site will give you credit for gift cards for sure? is it only if they are under the list on the main page, or are some sites not listed and still give credit? Just trying to figure out when I HAVE to go in the store, if there is a way to get credit still

We list the ones where we know for sure that we are going to get it but *sometimes* we get lucky and get it on others. It never hurts to try if you are making the purchase anyway!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia...that's what I was thinking too! I'm going to try and buy the gift cards and see if they credit....it's worth a try! My husband thinks I'm a crazy person now...I keep saying..."No, wait, I'll order that through, SR, so I can get credit!!!" LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by rlancasterpa View Post
    Thanks Tricia...that's what I was thinking too! I'm going to try and buy the gift cards and see if they credit....it's worth a try! My husband thinks I'm a crazy person now...I keep saying..."No, wait, I'll order that through, SR, so I can get credit!!!" LOL!
    It takes a while for the family to appreciate the fact that we are not crazy!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by rlancasterpa View Post
    I love hearing this!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

He appreciated spending my gift cards when we were at Disney World! It was awesome to check out of our room and with our gift cards....OWE NOTHING!!! He was in AWE! He said..."So THAT'S what you've been doing on the computer every night?...WOW!"

Not sure if he'll ever really think I'm actually NOT crazy though! LOL!
    Oh well, I'll be crazy WITH my rewards!