Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cami Secret

I'm interested in what you think of them too.......if I get a new job I would probably invest in a few.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Has anyone received theirs yet?
    I got an e-mail this morning saying mine had shipped.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I got an e-mail this morning saying mine had shipped.
    OMG I did too. It is like they have ESP(N) or something.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would love a review - I am curious about the hooks going around my straps....
    Sunshine Rewards

Heather and Cate...have you gotten them yet??
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Got mine and not working for me. Not for big bust.

Bet it works great for the small busted and slim women, but I would advise caution for larger bust women. I tired it with my favoirte bras, 42 D balconet bra with straps little under 1 " wide.

The white cami measures 8 ½ "across top not counting clips* , 7" tall including lace top, and 5 " across bottom. Some of them measure up to ½ inch longer. The material is light weight stretch, that has surged edges

Had to stretch the top of the clip to get around the bra strap and it caused the strap to bunch, which was uncomfortable but I could deal with that. Unfortunately the clip kept popping, open guess since strap was too much; after hour and clip popping open 3 times gave up.

Mine had to stretch to get from bra strap to bra strap and pulled snug to be uncomfortable and had to fit high up to clavicle, thus slightly choking me.

*garter style clips hard plastic bottom with clear stretch knob on top

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Alrighty. I received mine but have not worn. I am a 32FF so I have the wider straps on my bra. My straps fit but just barely and there is a slight pull when I have it put on properly. I'm sure it won't really show once I have a shirt or dress on over it. I did find that it fit a little higher than the cami's I normally wear but that will probably be good since I'm always worried about my cleavage in the office.

Overall I think they will be good for hot days here in Houston when I just don't want to wear a full cami. I'd recommend buying the basics but not any of the extras they offer.
    Sunshine Rewards

I finally jst ordered some of these. I have been wanting to for a while, but I wanted to make sure that everyone was getting them ok...thanks to all of you for being willing to give it a go and report back. I am hoping these will work well for me, since I have several t-shirts, dresses and other tops that I usually have to wear a shirt under, especially wrap arounds...I always have to pin them, because I have a rather small chest...Hopefully these will help with that.

Thanks again ladies for the feedback.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Alrighty. I received mine but have not worn. I am a 32FF so I have the wider straps on my bra. My straps fit but just barely and there is a slight pull when I have it put on properly. I'm sure it won't really show once I have a shirt or dress on over it. I did find that it fit a little higher than the cami's I normally wear but that will probably be good since I'm always worried about my cleavage in the office.

Overall I think they will be good for hot days here in Houston when I just don't want to wear a full cami. I'd recommend buying the basics but not any of the extras they offer.
    good heavens woman! 32FF? I am a 38D and have issues! I am now worried that I'll have the same issues of the thing not being wide enough for me/my bra. I was getting excited about this too, since I always have a cleavage problem.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Yeah but you saw my weight in the Weight Watchers section. I'm not a small girl right now. Though when I am smaller I am usually a DD or probably an official F. I was just "blessed" with boobs.

I think the main thing about the Cami Secret is just how thick your strap is.
    Sunshine Rewards