Thread: What am I doing wrong?

Default What am I doing wrong?

Hoping someone can help me out here. I never seem to get any daily clicks, scratch off tickets (always says I wasn't chosen) and rarely qualify for surveys. I used to quite some time ago, but not anymore. I loved it when there was the paid emails since that was about the only way I earned anything. SO, who can help me out? How does one ever make it to become a Super Member when I can get past the $50.00 I earned a long time ago? I am guessing there must be a simple solution. Who is going to be the winning response? Thanks in advance

Mary

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I am not as active as I used to be. Most of my earnings, these days, come from shopping. Kohl's is a favorite of my girls. Daily clicks are rare, I do the scratch off, almost every day. It is my addiction. However, I imagine most people are earning mostly thru surveys. There are lots of sites to go to, daily. I just can't seem to get myself back into doing them. However, I used to do well when I did them.

Taking surveys is definitely a big key. The more information that we have from you (through the surveys and shopping), the more likely you are to be targeted for the paid clicks and emails. Advertisers are no longer paying to send those to everyone. They only want to send them to people who might actually be interested in their products. So we have to look to the data that we have such as past purchases, past survey completions, etc to figure out who they will pay to send those to.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

See that's just it SunshineGirl; if I can't ever get qualified for a survey how is it going to change? I just do not get how people are earning thousands of dollars and I can't even make it to one hundred dollars! Very frustrating I try to do the surveys, fill out all the info says I qualify then fill out yet more info (many times stuff I already filled out) and then it says I did not qualify. As for the daily scratch offs; I never hardly ever get them anymore!

Are you trying all 10 surveys each day?

I don't do as well as some here, but I can usually manage a couple a day.

Surveys are harder to qualify for than previously(within the last 2 months I've noticed a real difference) but they are the ways that most everyone makes their money here on SR.

For me, the weekends and the end/beginning of the month are the hardest-but I try to just keep plugging away.

I will tell you that the survey I get the most frustrated with is Survey Head. For me, it's the one that keeps having me fill out qualifying info, only to rarely give me a survey. If you keep trying, you will hopefully find the surveys that work best for you-for me(at least now) that's SSi followed by MV.

Another way to make money is by printing coupons thru coupons.com-think it's .10 a day for regular members and .20 a day for super members. Just remember that you have to use them as well as print them.
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 05-31-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

For what it's worth....I'm having a terrible time qualifying for surveys lately, if I get two in a day, I'm doing good. Some days I get none. I used to get at least five or six, so it's not only you that can't seem to get surveys, I think the majority of the people trying are having a difficult time. Hopefully it picks up soon, I'm trying to get to my next cash out goal which should take place by the end of Aug. and I don't know if it will happen at this rate. Keep trying, that's all I can suggest.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I will tell you that the survey I get the most frustrated with is Survey Head. For me, it's the one that keeps having me fill out qualifying info, only to rarely give me a survey. If you keep trying, you will hopefully find the surveys that work best for you-for me(at least now) that's SSi followed by MV.
    Agreed. SH drives me nuts. I keep putting in the same information over and over again with no results until I eventually give up. The two I can count on most are MV & SSI. I almost always qualify and they pay out quickly.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I will add in my 2 cents also. Lately I have been unable to qualify for surveys so my goal is to get at least 1 or 2. I have the best luck with MyView and I get that 1 almost daily. I don't think it's just you, it's has been harder to qualify for surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by spezzab2be View Post
    See that's just it SunshineGirl; if I can't ever get qualified for a survey how is it going to change? I just do not get how people are earning thousands of dollars and I can't even make it to one hundred dollars! Very frustrating I try to do the surveys, fill out all the info says I qualify then fill out yet more info (many times stuff I already filled out) and then it says I did not qualify. As for the daily scratch offs; I never hardly ever get them anymore!

I'll tell you, the people who are earning thousands of dollars have been SR members for a long time! The amounts you see in the banners are total earnings, from day 1. It takes patience and perseverance.

I hope your luck starts to turn around with surveys! Shopping is a good way to earn too...that's actually all my mom does on here.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards