Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Are Greenfield Surveys Going?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It all depends on how many contracts they get signed in a month. They don't just make up the surveys. They have to go get companies who want to do market research to pay for the surveys. Plus, look how much more competition there is. When we started SR, Greenfield was the ONLY survey company. So everyone went to them. Now there are so many that I think GF is having a harder time getting companies to pay for them.

As far as the total number of surveys we have had completed this month, we are down from November/December but are actually up from pretty much every other month in 2013 (except July...which was really high for some reason). What we are seeing right now is pretty average for GF now. Unfortunately. 8 years ago we actually had almost 10 times the amount that we have now!
    thanks for the explanation that does make sense.

I have a question. I actually got DS and SM this morning and only the SM credited. This has happened to me a few times now when I take DS and SM in the same hour but its sporadic; most times when I can get DS and SM in the same hour they both credit fine. Another member suggested here that we should wait for DS to credit before taking SM. But if you complete DS early in the hour I know that if I wait until DS credits there won't be any SM for the rest of the day.

Any idea what the problem is? I know others have posted with the same issue. I was pleased to get both today and then to only get one credit was disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post

I have a question. I actually got DS and SM this morning and only the SM credited. This has happened to me a few times now when I take DS and SM in the same hour but its sporadic; most times when I can get DS and SM in the same hour they both credit fine. Another member suggested here that we should wait for DS to credit before taking SM. But if you complete DS early in the hour I know that if I wait until DS credits there won't be any SM for the rest of the day.

Any idea what the problem is? I know others have posted with the same issue. I was pleased to get both today and then to only get one credit was disappointing.
    Are you clearing cookies? So you take the DS and then take the SM later and only the SM credits? We should have the DS in our system before you even click on the SM (even though we only actually post them back once an hour).

Let me go in and see if I see your userid in both systems for today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post

I just double checked and we definitely did not get credit for the DS that you took today. I see that they recorded you clicked a number of times. But no credit. And it didn't get credited as a SM survey either. You got the whole way through to the completion page of the DS?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the explanation Trisha. Appreciate it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Are you clearing cookies? So you take the DS and then take the SM later and only the SM credits? We should have the DS in our system before you even click on the SM (even though we only actually post them back once an hour).

Let me go in and see if I see your userid in both systems for today.
    no, not clearing cookies. I finished DS around 6:20, and then did SM right after. I tried to go slow and make SM last until 7, but there was no way. I do make sure I take at least 20 mins on Tolunas. Actually didn't get credit until 8AM.

I just double checked and we definitely did not get credit for the DS that you took today. I see that they recorded you clicked a number of times. But no credit. And it didn't get credited as a SM survey either. You got the whole way through to the completion page of the DS?
    yes, got the proper completion page for both. only credit for GF was

Credit: Give UsYourTwoCents (Super Members) 01/29/2014

0.60 Credits

01/29/2014

Paid

my DS credied as SM tonight and I didnt even go into SM, yes at least credit but would rather 75 thatn 60 cents

DS credited as SM once again tonight, there has to be a glitch somewhere

It's totally cookie based. So the only thing that I can think of is that Greenfield is holding onto the cookie from your LAST SM survey click. Which would be weird, but possible. Maybe the key is to take all of one of them with one browser and all of the other with a different one??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I will give that a shot, but I havent gotten into a SM in many days