Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Offer: UPS My Choice

Default New Offer: UPS My Choice

Just posted a new offer for UPS My Choice. It's a REALLY great service and it is free!! You get .50 for trying it out. I had actually been wanting to sign up for it anyway and kept forgetting.

An email is going out about it now but you can also find it in the Offers section of the site.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/paidsignups.php
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just signed up. Looks pretty straightforward. Hope it credits!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I signed up for this program back in October 2013 to keep up to date with the shipment of our Magic Bands (we were testing them on that trip).

You get e-mails for every UPS shipment coming to your address, changes to delivery date, confirmation that a package has been delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I just signed up. Looks pretty straightforward. Hope it credits!
    These credits will take a couple of days to hit accounts because they are coming through a "Sale" network but I can tell you I already see yours.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I don't think I can do this one because I signed up for them a while back, but I can say the service is WONDERFUL! I live in an apartment and have constant delivery issues with all carriers. The office will not accept packages for delivery (with very few exceptions.) When I signed up, I used it to have them hold each and every package at the UPS center for me to pick up myself. It saved me so many headaches.

i FINALLY figured out the way to get them to deliver at home is to sign the online release and tell them to leave it at front door. I then leave a note at the door to the building and ask them to leave it in front of my apartment. Previously, I had just been leaving a note and they would not accept that. I tell them they can have the office buzz them in. I have been extremely happy with them. I think there was only one time when they got the tracking wrong on my package and made it appear my holdl for pickup was out for delivery. It took a while, but I finally got that one straightened out.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Signed up yesterday, can't wait to use this service. Didn't know it existed. Thanks for the offer!

My credit hit my account today. Yay!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I signed up for this service about a year ago. I love having shipping information automatically sent to my email. This is a great service if you use UPS.

I signed up the first day that we posted this and all of a sudden got an alert from them last night for a package being delivered on Friday. It was like magic!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by ckerns87 View Post
    Signed up yesterday, can't wait to use this service. Didn't know it existed. Thanks for the offer!
    Received my credit today. Thanks again for the offer!