Thread: Disney releases FREE dining for some dates in 2011

Default Disney releases FREE dining for some dates in 2011

I am in need of a Disney fix and I am trying to talk my husband into going to WDW again next year ( We just went on March).

I didn't know who else to tell.

I was very excited for the free dining We are going October 29th thru November 6th. We are doing the Halloween party for the first time. Both of my kids are considered adults so it is saving me tons of money. I hope you can talk your husband into going. We were there in January.

You can tell me! We have your quote request, and we're trying to get numbers out to people as fast as possible. It's been a little crazy over here at Mouse Unlimited world headquarters with this new offer Lots of excited people, and lots of disappointed people in the black out dates.
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    You can tell me! We have your quote request, and we're trying to get numbers out to people as fast as possible. It's been a little crazy over here at Mouse Unlimited world headquarters with this new offer Lots of excited people, and lots of disappointed people in the black out dates.
    No offense to anyone, but I am ECSTATIC that my dates are blacked out! We're going Oct 13-18 (DVC stay) and the TS restaurants always seem crazy busy during free dining. I have ADR's but since we are a party of just 2 adults, we might want to change our minds and try for a walk-up somewhere. That would not be possible during FD.

I don't know about the resort side, but there are only a handful of DVC rooms available for the entire month of October...EVERYTHING is full! Gotta' love Food & Wine and MNSSHP.

I've been playing with spreadsheets A-L-L-L-L DAY. We were going to do US/IOA/SW and a couple of F&W events and then the free dining came out. I already have a quote (Thanks MU) and now I'm trying to figure out if we would better off spending more time on Disney property. My headaches!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I'm just glad they finally announced something for 2012. Still didn't help my travel dates but atleast there are plenty others who can use it and have a great trip.

I'm booked for the last days of FD in December! Never been there during this promotion, excited.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Cool deal! I hope you have a magical trip.