Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In Styler

Default In Styler

I was wondering if Tricia can get or maybe I missed it somewhere - Does SR offer the In Styler hair finisher? I was watching TV last night and I thought about ordering it but my daughter has started to train me to check here first. Any info would be appreciated.

It it some kind of As Seen on TV item?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh I saw the instyler too - cool idea- I think what I was watching was an entire infomercial about 30 minutes worth of watching the stylist do different types of hair with this cool gizmo. I'd be interested too!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'd check some of the As Seen On TV merchants for now. I'm sure Tricia will check with her guy that does them as offers too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ladyandtramp View Post
    I was wondering if Tricia can get or maybe I missed it somewhere - Does SR offer the In Styler hair finisher? I was watching TV last night and I thought about ordering it but my daughter has started to train me to check here first. Any info would be appreciated.
    We actually CAN get this one. I'll put it up first thing tomorrow! If you order, let us know what you think.
    Angie

This offer is up and ready for traffic with a $10 payout. The offer is BOGO with a 30 day trial. Be sure to read the terms and conditions. The offer is totally legit, but it does have a free trial prior to a monthly payment plan.
    Angie

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    This offer is up and ready for traffic with a $10 payout. The offer is BOGO with a 30 day trial. Be sure to read the terms and conditions. The offer is totally legit, but it does have a free trial prior to a monthly payment plan.
    Oh Angie thanks - I will have to tell my mom. She will be soooo excited to give it a try. I guess I will be making a trip to her house in the next couple of days - she is still afraid to order something without me sitting/walking her through the whole process.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I saw this on tv about a month ago and was going to order it then, I'm glad I waited! I should be receiving it in a few days, I'll let you all know how it works! The next as seen on tv item I'm waiting for is the bumpits from Big Happie Hair! It would be awesome if you could get that item! I have two daughters who have been nagging me for those.

I recently saw this - and would love to order - but wonder how it works? I am looking forward to hearing from those who have ordered it
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Marlaney View Post
    I saw this on tv about a month ago and was going to order it then, I'm glad I waited! I should be receiving it in a few days, I'll let you all know how it works! The next as seen on tv item I'm waiting for is the bumpits from Big Happie Hair! It would be awesome if you could get that item! I have two daughters who have been nagging me for those.
    Sally Beauty Supply has the bumpits!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.