Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156
Results 1,551 to 1,558 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

2 days in a row I have completed Livesamples- got the proper congratulations screen, and neither time credited.

Anyone else having issues?
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default Live

I had a credit issue on Friday with 16 minute ads survey, which I never had a problem with credit b4, and also yesterday on Ms survey same credit problem. I thought it was just me, and now I know, but yet it was green both of those days. I am not sure what is going on. Today I had no problem with Live.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Well, glad it's not just me. No credit for Live Sample Friday nor Sunday. Friday's was movies and Sunday's was otc meds. Correct congrats page both times. And ,yes, it was green both times I tried.
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I did an MTC Long Daily Survey (Earn 1.15) survey this morning. I did the full survey, was finishing the demographic questions and the tool bar said 98%, then next thing I got was the screen saying Thanks for trying, went still have yet to find a survey for you, would you like to keep trying.

Any others with this problem?

I just completed an Opinion Central survey and when I got to the submit page after I clicked submit this is what I got:

Oops! We are sorry!

Something is not right here and we apologize for that! Please contact customer service.

The same thing happened on Tuesday - Am I doing something wrong? Is there a glitch?
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I just completed an Opinion Central survey and when I got to the submit page after I clicked submit this is what I got:

Oops! We are sorry!

Something is not right here and we apologize for that! Please contact customer service.

The same thing happened on Tuesday - Am I doing something wrong? Is there a glitch?
    I got the same thing twice, I gave up on it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post

Oops! We are sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I got the same thing twice, I gave up on it.

Jtowner
    Yep, multiple times for me as well.

completed and AMP and a Global this morning that did not credit; got the correct completion page.
    Not real happy with SR today.