Thread: New Computer & Shopping Crediting Issues

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default New Computer & Shopping Crediting Issues

Help....We got a new computer for Christmas and when I shop through SR - most of the time I don't receive credit. I placed two orders with Childrens Place and had to file TT. I thought that it was something with Childrens Place - really didn't think much about it. I placed an order with Kohls and I really don't have trouble with them - well the order came yesterday and it still is not showing as pending. Any thoughts as to why I'm not getting shopping credits? Oh and I tried taking some surveys the last couple of days and they show up in my account right away. I have alot of orders that I need to place and I hope someone can help me out. I'm not sure what is going on with my computer and SR but I placed a small order with Vera Bradley on good Friday through another credit card site that gives you cash back and I got an email saying that it is in my account - sorry Tricia but I wanted to see if I can get credit for shopping anywhere. Am I not going to be able to shop through SR?
    Last edited by chipndale; 04-12-2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Forgot to add information
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Well it has got to be my new computer....I went on over the weekend and made two purchases on my old computer and they are both pending already! I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't get credit with my new computer.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

It may SEEM like your computer but really it is just the configuration. It has to be the way that the firewall or cookies are set on it.

Has anyone else had the same problem and been able to fix it? I know it seems like we see this at least every couple of months!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Help....We got a new computer for Christmas and when I shop through SR - most of the time I don't receive credit. I placed two orders with Childrens Place and had to file TT. I thought that it was something with Childrens Place - really didn't think much about it. I placed an order with Kohls and I really don't have trouble with them - well the order came yesterday and it still is not showing as pending. Any thoughts as to why I'm not getting shopping credits? Oh and I tried taking some surveys the last couple of days and they show up in my account right away. I have alot of orders that I need to place and I hope someone can help me out. I'm not sure what is going on with my computer and SR but I placed a small order with Vera Bradley on good Friday through another credit card site that gives you cash back and I got an email saying that it is in my account - sorry Tricia but I wanted to see if I can get credit for shopping anywhere. Am I not going to be able to shop through SR?
    I don't think it is your new computer. I have had problems (and continue to have problems) with any Kohl's purchases, Sam's Club, Aeropastle, Game Stop, etc other merchants credit no problem and once in a blue moon a Kohl's would show up in a timely manner .... and then I got a new computer in November and the problem did not change (good, or bad) I have never been able to figure it out and wish I could because my husband is fairly computer savvy and he can fix most anything computer wise, he even built my latest computer. All I can say, is try and wait it out, sometimes I have waited 4 to 8 months for credit but they eventually do get credited. Hope this makes you feel a little better. Tricia, if you do find an answer PLEASE let me know.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards