Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Earn Gift Cards for Using Bing (Plus Bonus from Sunshine Rewards)

cashed out for my 3rd Amazon GC this week

I hit 2000 points last night
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

So, I cashed out for the Amazon card a couple of days ago. When I check the status of the gift card it says 'shipped'. Yet I haven't received an email from Bing with the Amazon code in it.

Does Bing send an email-able gift code or an actual physical gift card that one gets thru snail mail?

Thanks,
    Jan

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    So, I cashed out for the Amazon card a couple of days ago. When I check the status of the gift card it says 'shipped'. Yet I haven't received an email from Bing with the Amazon code in it.

Does Bing send an email-able gift code or an actual physical gift card that one gets thru snail mail?

Thanks,
    Jan
    The same thing happened to me the first time I cashed out for the Amazon card. The "card" is really a code delivered by email. The header will state "Bing Rewards Orders. Since I didn't receive that email with my first order, make sure your email address that they have is correct, then notify them that you didn't get your reward. I got a message back from someone the same day and the award was resent. Since my first reward, I have had no further problems getting the email, usually the next day. Make sure you include the bing order number if you have it. You can find it under order history. HTH
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Perfect! Thanks Spring-that's exactly what I did-had the wrong email for them to send the reward to. I've contacted customer support and should know something soon.

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I just read this thread. Not sure how I missed it before. Is everyone still doing this? I am thinking of trying it.

If you attach your Facebook account, does it 'spam' it? I sometimes don't necessarily want people to know what I do.
    Last edited by disneyforever; 10-27-2014 at 12:14 AM.
    Elaine

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    I just read this thread. Not sure how I missed it before. Is everyone still doing this? I am thinking of trying it.

If you attach your Facebook account, does it 'spam' it? I sometimes don't necessarily want people to know what I do.
    I joined quite awhile ago so I don't remember the exact details regarding FB. However, whenever I don't want something to be visible to everyone, I specify only me in drop down box.

Bing is really easy and a quick way to catch up the news. I have a long row of news items, at bottom of home page. I click on each, read what I want, and move on to the next. I save for Amazon gc's or ********s.

I have never had it post anything to Facebook before. Since I started I have gotten $10 in Amazon GCs and am close to another $5!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Thanks for this info!!!

Will give it a shot.
    Elaine

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My first cashout last month was for a $5 Starbucks reward and I took it to Disney with me, got myself a Java Chip Frappuccino in Epcot!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES