Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Walt Disney Moms Panel

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    I applied. Let's cross our fingers
    ooh! wouldn't it be cool if we both got picked??? I can dream, right?? I am just hoping I didn't shoot myself in the foot by NOT picking RunDisney-I am running both the TinkerBell half and the WDW W&D half but haven't run any YET, so I thought if I made it to round two and they asked specific RD qu's, I wouldn't know how to answer.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    ooh! wouldn't it be cool if we both got picked??? I can dream, right?? I am just hoping I didn't shoot myself in the foot by NOT picking RunDisney-I am running both the TinkerBell half and the WDW W&D half but haven't run any YET, so I thought if I made it to round two and they asked specific RD qu's, I wouldn't know how to answer.....
    It would be nice if we bothed got picked. I am hoping that with my recent trip in March, they will at least consider me (Yes I'm dreaming with ya!).

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    It would be nice if we bothed got picked. I am hoping that with my recent trip in March, they will at least consider me (Yes I'm dreaming with ya!).
    I found it EXTREMELY difficult to limit myself to 100 words! How on earth can you convey things in 100 words! I am just getting warmed up there! I didn't even put the last time I went b/c it would've taken up precious word space! lol! And with odds of 20,000:12 I am not really holding out too much hope!
    Heather

I noticed your Disney CON on your siggie! congrats to you!! I am hoping to someday join your club!!
    thank you! I have only been doing it about three months and I am loving it!

Don't give up on the MP. You've heard of the power of positive thinking. I bet you and lswheatly would both be awesome!! I'm sending pixie dust and positive thoughts your way
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

I applied....when do we hear if we made it to the 2nd round? I thougth about applying for the RunDisney spot too, but figured i should wait until after the W&D....figured if I made it to the 2nd round i could mention it then.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I applied....when do we hear if we made it to the 2nd round? I thougth about applying for the RunDisney spot too, but figured i should wait until after the W&D....figured if I made it to the 2nd round i could mention it then.
    Jennifer-that is what I was thinking too! If I am blessed enough to make the first cut, I will try to work in as many other things as possible! lol! My plan is to do the TB, then the F&W next October for the C2C medal!!
    Heather

Quote Originally Posted by shmily1 View Post
    thank you! I have only been doing it about three months and I am loving it!

Don't give up on the MP. You've heard of the power of positive thinking. I bet you and lswheatly would both be awesome!! I'm sending pixie dust and positive thoughts your way
    Thanks! I may bend your ear sometime about becoming a TA!!
    Heather

Thanks! I may bend your ear sometime about becoming a TA!!
    I'll be right here ready to answer so you can ask away whenever you want to.

Good luck to all who applied. When do they notify of the first round picks?
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

Did anyone apply this year? Or was it only me??
    I applied this year for the first time. It is something I would love to do. Since I love Disney and I love the computer it all goes hand in hand!! I have not heard anything yet so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone. I know anyone on thisboard would do a fantastic job
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Good luck to you!