Thread: Computer settings

Hybrid View

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Computer settings

So I got a new computer and I have started off taking surveys again and I think I might have something set wrong. I know what I had to change in the past to get things to credit but I wonder if the newer computers have something else. I have my internet explorer settings set to accept third party cookies and all. For some reason SSI isn't crediting for me. I have taken 2 today and 1 the other day and none credited. I have taken DS, Livesample and my view that have credited. When I try to take an AMP or AMP2 it tells me that my cookies are blocked but I know they aren't because I have checked them a bunch of time. When I try to take a surveyhead i go through the questions and the captcha code and it goes directly to a blue closed survey screen everytime the other day and today. Seems something must be set wrong on this new computer but I just can't figure out what it is. I also noticed that I have an account for something totally unrelated that when I sign in it continually goes back to the sign on screen yet when I sign on from a different computer it signs in just fine. Sounds like a setting right? Any ideas?
    Sunshine Rewards

Is it IE9 that you are using? I don't have it, but does it have compatibility mode like IE8? You try that to see if it helps.

I know that I can't even use IE8 to make purchases from some merchants on SR, the credits never come through, but they work fine in Firefox. IE9 is still very new, and there have been a number of problems with it being compatible with websites. If it doesn't work in compatibility mode, try Firefox.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes it is IE9. I will check out to see if that works. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok so how do I change it to compatability mode? LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

In IE8 it's in the drop-down under Tools.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Cool I found it. Now do I just go to those sites and click on that and add them to the list of sites to be viewed in compatability view? Or should I change it to view all in compatability mode. I tried to go in and download a version of IE7 so I could just use that for everything SR and surveys but I haven't been able to find a download that will work with Vista yet. Thanks for all of your help. Im hoping this works. I missed surveys so much. OK not the surveys but the money LOL
    Sunshine Rewards