Anyone who knows me know that I LOVE wine clubs–so much that I am even a partner in a wine club review site. I try a lot of clubs, so I know what is good QUALITY and good VALUE.

The California Wine Club is one of my very favorite wine clubs for both. My favorite clubs are their Premier Series and their Pacific Northwest (a little more expensive). Their wine clubs make a wonderful holiday gift because 1) no one knows how much you spent on them, 2) the packaging and “extras” make the recipient feel like they are getting a full gift and not just wine, 3) the wine is really good.

Today they are running a one day special where you can get a $25 wine credit for yourself if you give a 2-month gift. You need to use code CREDITME for that. If you don’t want the wine for yourself, their huge free shipping deal (one of their most popular offers ever) is winding down. Give a 3-month Premier Series subscription and you will get free shipping for the whole 3 months. That’s a savings of $39. Use code SHIPFREE14 for that (expires Monday).

On top of all of that, we are offering an increased 16% cash back at Sunshine Rewards. We have NEVER offered that much back on any wine club before!

If you have any questions about the clubs, just ask me. I can tell you more than you ever wanted to know!

The California Wine Club Coupons and Cash Back