Thread: AncestryDNA Sale

Default AncestryDNA Sale

Ancestry.com DNA kits are $79 through Wednesday. Use the free shipping code FREESHIPDNA to save $10 on shipping.

Instead of $99 plus $9.95, it's $79 (save 29.95), plus 5% cash back ($3.95) = $33.90 total savings.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Ancestry/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Exclamation Problems Ordering AncestryDNA Kit

I placed my AncestryDNA Kit order through SunshineRewards and noted that I was charged the $9.95 shipping when my order confirmation was posted. I called Provo and asked the Ancestry.com agent about the free shipping code. Her response certainly surprised me. According to her that code hasn't been valid for about a year. The other item on my confirmation page that was a surprise was the date of my order. It said August 28th. My order was placed just after 7 p.m. Eastern Time on August 27th. Ancestry.com stops using the current date at 5 p.m. Mountain Time. That causes me to wonder if my order is going to be credited for my 5% cash back from SunshineRewards. The $79.95 price was honored. Wanted to warn anyone placing an AncestryDNA kit through SunshineRewards this evening that unanticipated problems exist.

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    I placed my AncestryDNA Kit order through SunshineRewards and noted that I was charged the $9.95 shipping when my order confirmation was posted. I called Provo and asked the Ancestry.com agent about the free shipping code. Her response certainly surprised me. According to her that code hasn't been valid for about a year. The other item on my confirmation page that was a surprise was the date of my order. It said August 28th. My order was placed just after 7 p.m. Eastern Time on August 27th. Ancestry.com stops using the current date at 5 p.m. Mountain Time. That causes me to wonder if my order is going to be credited for my 5% cash back from SunshineRewards. The $79.95 price was honored. Wanted to warn anyone placing an AncestryDNA kit through SunshineRewards this evening that unanticipated problems exist.
    This makes me very angry. I just went and checked their program and this free shipping code is still listed as active! Please let me know if you don't get your credit in the next couple of days.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Arrow As You Requested

My AncestryDNA kit arrived today, September 3, 2014. It was ordered on August 27, 2014 and my emailed receipt (as opposed to the online order confirmation) does reflect the order as being placed on August 27, 2014. Your earlier reply requested, "Please let me know if you don't get your credit in the next couple of days." There has been no Sunshine Rewards credit received.

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    My AncestryDNA kit arrived today, September 3, 2014. It was ordered on August 27, 2014 and my emailed receipt (as opposed to the online order confirmation) does reflect the order as being placed on August 27, 2014. Your earlier reply requested, "Please let me know if you don't get your credit in the next couple of days." There has been no Sunshine Rewards credit received.
    Go ahead and open a Trouble Ticket for Sommer and copy in the details of what you have posted here. She can dispute it with them to get the credit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs