Thread: Raise - discounted gift cards

Default Raise - discounted gift cards

Just saw my first shopping trip at Raise.com posted as pending

I am buying discounted target gift cards then using them to buy disney gift cards online with my red card (free shipping and 5% off even if the target gift cards cover the entire amount)

Between this, ********s and tango cards (from monitoring) I have already saved over $200 on our Disney Vacation (and it's only half paid for)

jlyn is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

I have been using raise.com for a few months now to do the same thing with the target gift cards. I am also going to get a starbucks GC from there before my trip to Disney to use while I am there!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I used Raise to buy Home Depot cards then turned around and bought flooring with the cards. Went thru SR both times.

and it credits fast, both of the purchases have already been credited to my SR account

Wish I had started sooner so I could have bought the entire trip through there. But I still have time to get all my food money on disney cards

jlyn is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

Mine from raise never credit and I have to submit TT for them. I always get the credit, but I wonder why this is happening. I have 2 TT that I submitted the other day and am waiting for credit for and I have 2 more that have not shown up yet for purchases on the 9th and 10th. I just switched to chrome from firefox so I hope that helps!

I do mine in firefox and they have all showed up within about 10 days of the purchase. It's why I am at about 40% for SM already

Great idea!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!